Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SmokeTrail

In game Wood Elf Male VS Concept

Just now, Werebeast said:

Im aware, but I don't really at this point care about the lore for this game. Kinda just checking it out and keeping up on it to see what direction it takes and how it shapes out, hoping one day we will have more savage/beast/monster races.

Centaur, Fae, Elken, Mino, rats.  Which other game has as many monster races as CF?  CF has 5 human (human, half elf, nethari and HG), 5 monster (none of which are wow orc clones) and only 1.5 glorious elf master races.  What other game has Minotaurs and Centaurs?  

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Just now, mandalore said:

Centaur, Fae, Elken, Mino, rats.  Which other game has as many monster races as CF?  CF has 5 human (human, half elf, nethari and HG), 5 monster (none of which are wow orc clones) and only 1.5 glorious elf master races.  What other game has Minotaurs and Centaurs?  

For one Orcs from warcraft or sissy variants of Warhammer greenskins. And sure but none of them are too my tastes; Its subjective but I am pretty particular so racially this game doesn't WoW me. And minotaurs, tauren in warcraft since you use the reference are basically minotaurs as for centaurs I mean... eh, never seen em in a game so good on em.

Fae are elves with wings. They aren't monsters at all so stop throwing them in there,  Human/elven races are meh for me. So like I Said I want some more monsters something more savage and brutal. But thats just me, you have your tastes I have mine and "So far" this game when it comes to races doesn't tickle my pickle so to speak so Im not nearly as invested as I probably would be.