Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.100 LIVE Bug Reports for 8/16/2019

5.100 Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to The Feedback Thread.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

I got it to work once, but I can't seem to get my mouse to work when I have the map open while moving... I also can't use any UI other than typing into chat while moving; this is with the option toggled on (and after being toggled on/off a few times).

:^)

Apparently Archdruid's Blight orbs are frequently showing up incorrectly (under the floor) or not at all for enemies (not until the damage is done, anyway)... Sorry to repeat myself again on this second point but the audio cue isn't clear enough either.

Edited by Xarrayne

:^)

Unloading Zone bug is back

Keep walls can be taken down without siege equipment now. When did this change happen? Hopefully a bug. Not seeing anything in notes/issues. Curious if our opponents had dumb luck or knew about it. 

18 minutes ago, oneply said:

Unloading Zone bug is back

Keep walls can be taken down without siege equipment now. When did this change happen? Hopefully a bug. Not seeing anything in notes/issues. Curious if our opponents had dumb luck or knew about it. 

Confessors and Druids have been able to do it since December(well technically since SP 3 years ago). It just isn't actually isn't a beneficial thing since you have to be right up at the wall and if you're able to hold that position at the wall, you're probably overwhelmingly favored to win as it is. Siege weapons are faster and are significantly safer to use. I suppose you could try to sneak in the back side of a keep or something with it.

It's been reported and it would be great for it to get changed. It is mostly just a weird quirk that doesn't require much strategic adjustment though.

We believe it is an old holdover from when the walls has a magic barrier and physical health. Right now we only go through that magic barrier and then the walls explode. Confessors and Druids were always able to damage this magic barrier going back to SP.

C4sIZDW.gif

9 hours ago, Phylor.the.Jester said:

Confessors and Druids have been able to do it since December(well technically since SP 3 years ago). It just isn't actually isn't a beneficial thing since you have to be right up at the wall and if you're able to hold that position at the wall, you're probably overwhelmingly favored to win as it is. Siege weapons are faster and are significantly safer to use. I suppose you could try to sneak in the back side of a keep or something with it.

It's been reported and it would be great for it to get changed. It is mostly just a weird quirk that doesn't require much strategic adjustment though.

We believe it is an old holdover from when the walls has a magic barrier and physical health. Right now we only go through that magic barrier and then the walls explode. Confessors and Druids were always able to damage this magic barrier going back to SP.

Thanks. We were quite surprised by the wall coming down. Would definitely be nice if they address that in the near future. 

c4751r.jpg

First time with my ranger(warden) last night at a siege. While hitting the bane tree no damage (melee) showed on my combat log and my ULT would not recharge. Before this when I used my ult I already had charged up my melee damage healed me. My UI was bugged so no idea if I was even doing damage. I would post a combat log screenshot but the unloading zone boss defeated me before I got the chance.

I have never had this issue on any other toon I’ve attacked the bane tree with. 

Spiders R10 (Not sure about other ranks) do not drop more than 1 epic and/or legendary at once while skinning. They appear to be not affected by Critical Harvest Amount at all.

This is not a speculation of 10mins of farming, more like a summary of 5+ hours spider slaughtering for frigging confessor-chests.... Nobody comfirmed me that, but I'am 100% sure there is something wrong with it.

Edited by Makuza

Cant figure out what the Finish Him! rune actually does. Seems to affect no visible stat in the stat page and in my minor testing yielded no obvious benefit. Can we get confirmation this rune actually does what it says it does and if it works what exact stat does it affect? @vkromas

Edited by Balathan

8 hours ago, Balathan said:

Cant figure out what the Finish Him! rune actually does. Seems to affect no visible stat in the stat page and in my minor testing yielded no obvious benefit. Can we get confirmation this rune actually does what it says it does and if it works what exact stat does it affect? @vkromas

Iam interessted in that part too...

My recent test including 150 execution-shots each with and without the passive showed an average dmg difference of ~50 (1000-1050) on Slashing-Arrows executes, while the highest roll and the lowest roll were higher while not having the passive running...This could be normal since 150 shots are by far not enough to get a real accurate number on that test, but it shows me that there is probably no effect at all from the passive in combination with Slashing-Arrow-Executes.

Edited by Makuza

8 hours ago, Balathan said:

Through a little bit of testing when iwas on my templar it seem to increase the templar execute ability dmg by somewhere between 0-10% roughtly, hard to good a calculation with the wide variance of dmg.

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

10 hours ago, veeshan said:

Through a little bit of testing when iwas on my templar it seem to increase the templar execute ability dmg by somewhere between 0-10% roughtly, hard to good a calculation with the wide variance of dmg.

Looking at our data, I believe this is the intention of the Finish Him! minor discipline. @Balathan