Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.100 LIVE Bug Reports for 8/16/2019

7 minutes ago, Phr00t said:

@vkromas could you identify which powers are affected by Finish Him! ? is it just the Templar Execute or does it apply to other classes and abilities, since others can equip it.

Thanks!

I believe it's a Templar only discipline and looks to work with the Templar Execute power. I don't think it's intended to be equipable on the other classes. That sounds like a bug. 

3 minutes ago, vkromas said:

I believe it's a Templar only discipline and looks to work with the Templar Execute power. I don't think it's intended to be equipable on the other classes. That sounds like a bug. 

Seems to be a bug, I believe all classes can equip it. Here I am on a confessor and it's a valid equip

IBc7Y7m.png

19 minutes ago, Phr00t said:

Seems to be a bug, I believe all classes can equip it. Here I am on a confessor and it's a valid equip

IBc7Y7m.png

Ahhh ok I see now. This is a bug in 5.100 but should be fixed in 5.110. When I was testing it the "Can equip" field was visible and said "TMPLR". 

1 hour ago, vkromas said:

Looking at our data, I believe this is the intention of the Finish Him! minor discipline. @Balathan

So it would be correct to say this disc is working and only affects the Templar execute skill and provides ~10% bonus while affecting the execute base power scaling? Meaning it is it’s own stat that we cannot see on the stats page. @vkromas

1 minute ago, Balathan said:

So it would be correct to say this disc is working and only affects the Templar execute skill and provides ~10% bonus while affecting the execute base power scaling? Meaning it is it’s own stat that we cannot see on the stats page. @vkromas

I believe this is correct with the exception of it being its own stat. I think it's tied to our adjective system and the messaging with it is a little fuzzy. 

Posted (edited)

On a Blackguard Assasin with the Major Discipline Elementalist, if you cast Fire Wall on an enemy or structure you are not able to go in to stealth mode again. Despite not having any kind of debuffs on you. I don't know what is causing this but about one second after the visual effects of Fire Wall have dissapeared, I am able to stealth again (the target still has a burn on him at this point for a few more seconds, so I don't think it's just the burn effect). 

Thanks for fixing the bug that didn't show health orbs of Blood Price passive.

Edited by Dampoe

Having the Duelist Saltpeter Rounds buff makes it to where your Pepperbox Shot doesn't stun. 

Pretty easy to reproduce. Put Saltpeter Rounds up, try to stun, does nothing.

New here, so this maybe known. (is there a known issues thread or page?... didn't see it or this bug with a search)

Various zoom in effects displace certain graphic elements.
At the first area with spiders, with any zoom in effect - a part of the webs displace (like some overlay sprite effect?) with the zoom. Reproduce with basic charged bow shot while the web covered trees are in view (was using a elken ranger). Let me know if  screen shots/hardware specs are needed. It happened with something else, can't remember what else zoomed my view in like that (fov change caused?). May have been the cooking fire/sacrifice altar heat wave/burn effect. Not sure if it's isolated to that map area, haven't explored others yet.

I'd go back in and ss, but feels like I haven't blinked since logging in hours ago. Good stuff!

Posted (edited)

Probably known issue but orbs on druid are still visable after exploding them with Blight, also the third orb of the druid's auto attack on life tray is very delayed after the animation.

Another orb issue is with the Electrogenesis passive power. The orbs that are being spawned are not visable.

Edited by Dampoe

13 hours ago, Snorbot said:

Account vault: Shields do not show up under the "Weapons" category, even though they are classified as weapons.

Are they under armor? Believe they have armor instead of weapon stats now. 

Posted (edited)

A few things I've noticed this campaign:

Opening the map while auto running removes the ability to use your mouse on the map

I have ambient sound volume set to 0. Every time I restart the game the ambient sound comes back. I have to go into the sound menu (where it still shows as set to 0) in order to disable the sounds again. I don't actually have to adjust the slider, simply going to the menu sets it back to 0.

Druid bombs often appear invisible until exploded (https://youtu.be/sWvBrAYKPag?t=541)

Mousing over certain things such as inventory items clears anything you may have typed into chat (makes it hard to hover over stats and type into chat)

General chat tab often disappears completely

98% Success on crafting produces a failure rate much higher than shown

Occasionally running over loot doesn't pick up the loot but makes it invisible/unable to be picked up. It still shows for other players in your group and they are able to pick it up. I notice this most often when motherloading, but that's probably just when I'm looting in a group the most. 

Vault noises are amplified when adding and removing many items without restarting the client.

Confessor Meteor Purge often visually hits the ground 20 meters in front of the targets but still does damage to the targets you were aiming at.

Certain spells seem to damage keep walls (druid bombs, confessor spells)

Rapid fire (ranger and duelist) will always hit the target once channeling regardless of LOS. 

Assassin toxins now work without being reequiped on zone entry but the graphic on the pip doodad remains white

Mouse turning seems to glitch and 180 whenever frames dip (Fix your delta time calcs!)

Edited by smoot