Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.100 LIVE Bug Reports for 8/16/2019

6 hours ago, oneply said:

Are they under armor? Believe they have armor instead of weapon stats now. 

Nope, shields don't show up under armor either - the only ways to find them are to hope searching for "shield" works or to scroll through the list.

Is chopping heads supposed to be like 3x faster than releasing? I started my release before opponent was out of combat tree, then he pulled out axe, then started to chop my head. I didn’t even make it halfway thru the release bar. 

Having them be the same time always made more sense to me. 

Feel like a broken wheel bringing this up with each update, but woodworking still has some broken parts:

• Runic staff recipe is available with no recipe scroll equipped
  • Runic bow recipe doesn't work (the riser takes a polished spherical gemstone, making a "jeweled bow riser" which then does not work in the final assembly where a "runic bow riser" is required - the bow rest made by a blacksmith is the "runic" part and goes into the bow riser recipe)

Less bug and more feedback:

In addition to the bugs, woodworking recipes also take far more components from other crafts (especially blacksmithing) than they do wood parts or steps, which doesn't feel like it's intended. By comparison, blacksmith recipes take 1-2 planks or 1 padded leather, and leatherworking recipes take at most 1 blacksmithed buckle or rivet. This heavily impacts crafting score when you use that as a scoring mechanic.

• Bows: 7 pieces woodworking (4 planks, riser, limb, final assembly), 6 blacksmith (4 metal bars, sight and rest,) 6 leatherworking (4 stitched leather, grip, string),
  • Tome of Arkon: 5 pieces woodworking (2 planks, book casing, bound chapters, final assembly), 5 blacksmithing (4 metal bars. book clasp), 6 leatherworking (5 stitched leather, 1 lacing sinew), 3 runemaking (book chapters)
  • Mystical Staff: 9 woodworking (5 planks, parchment paper, staff head, staff limbs, final assembly), 11 blacksmithing (8 metal bars, 2 weapon grips, staff heel), 5 runemaking (2 unmarked runestone, sigil life and death, runestone life and death)

Hi, i am an old backer of this game. I wanted to test it again(tested way before). I could create a private EK but when i launch it , loading screen comes up with "connected zone" msg and last thing i see is "leaving world" on right bottom of screen and i am back to main menu.

also graphics are not loading properly , fonts has problems too  

Posted (edited)

Duelist Power Bugs:

- Saltpeter Rounds buff causes your Pepperbox Shot not to stun. Pop Saltpeter Rounds then Pepperbox = No Stun

- Inconceivable sometimes goes off but doesn't give you the buffs. You end up just spamming the coin flip animation over and over or it eats your pips and nothing happens.

Edited by ZYBAK

39 minutes ago, ZYBAK said:

Duelist Power Bugs:

- Saltpeter Rounds buff causes your Pepperbox Shot not to stun. Pop Saltpeter Rounds then Pepperbox = No Stun

Also if you are using Illusionist when using the slow from saltpeter rounds you do not get the bonus 20% dmg.

Not sure where else to post this but an oddity after I reinstalled windows the other day:

No matter what I do I cannot get Crowfall to register in Windows as a source of sound. Sound works fine for everything else I've tried, but Crowfall won't even add itself to the mixer. Tried reinstalling Crowfall and various drivers, made sure I got all the windows updates, still nothing. Problem for both the live and test client. Kinda bizzare, could still be a driver issue I guess but I can't figure out why it's the only thing having a problem.

lPoLZtm.png

So I got told I was too close to an enemy place by the game and I was moved to right next to the chaos runegate  as balance player almost got killed by the enemy sanctuary debuff. 

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, jakira said:

So I got told I was too close to an enemy place by the game and I was moved to right next to the chaos runegate  as balance player almost got killed by the enemy sanctuary debuff. 

Sometimes when you log out in the area near a Fort/Keep/Outpost and it gets taken that area is no longer considered friendly so it teleports you to a gate in the area (nearest?)
Sometimes that gate it teleports you to happens to be for an enemy faction's homezone...which debuffs you for being there as an enemy and can kill you.
I don't even know if it's a bug that it teleports you there or an intentional attempt to punish logging out near enemy runegates.

Edited by Scorn

ScornofLife2.jpg

The bug where friendly buffs remove you from stealth appears to be back. I had both Fault Finding (from Templar Devotion) and Reveal Weakness buffs and randomly got popped out a few seconds later from some sort of friendly buff interaction.

Trying to isolate what it was.

Posted (edited)

The Toughness max HP buff expiring removes Duelists from stealth. I believe there is some wonkyness with HP changing and stealth being removed because I also seem to get removed a lot when I've got the Fault Finding buff up from Devotion. 

Edited by ZYBAK

Sharshooter Major Discipline grants Basic Bow, High-Tension Compound Bow, but does not grand High-Tension Compound RUNIC bow.

I believe this might be an oversight as it severly limit the usefulness of the discipline for the high-level min/maxing build I was working on.

Confessor talent "Perfect Storm" below does not work, please see Gif. Tornadoes hitting only once and not even hitting targets behind the primary target. This means a single tornado isn't even damaging more than one player, let alone one player 4 times.

Tjnishu.png

On 8/23/2019 at 9:00 PM, Duffy said:

Not sure where else to post this but an oddity after I reinstalled windows the other day:

No matter what I do I cannot get Crowfall to register in Windows as a source of sound. Sound works fine for everything else I've tried, but Crowfall won't even add itself to the mixer. Tried reinstalling Crowfall and various drivers, made sure I got all the windows updates, still nothing. Problem for both the live and test client. Kinda bizzare, could still be a driver issue I guess but I can't figure out why it's the only thing having a problem.

Can you attempt to download  and install the Visual C++ Libraries  HERE and see if that resolves your issue?

6 minutes ago, mdonley said:

Can you attempt to download  and install the Visual C++ Libraries  HERE and see if that resolves your issue?

I ended up emailing support and that was the working solution. Thanks!

lPoLZtm.png

Posted (edited)
On 8/25/2019 at 4:26 PM, smoot said:

Druid bombs are killing people before exploding. Watch Jecht's health compared to when the explosion actually happens. 

I don't think that damage on Jecht was from my bomb, because the Blight debuff isn't on him and Stephone dies to the bomb a second or so later (right when the Blight debuff appears on Jecht)... There are a few people here who take chunks of damage at different times in that area, and from this perspective it's really hard to tell if any of them are from Darthbunbun or from some custardy timing with Blight damage.

The explosion visual/audio at the end is misaligned, but the "warning" orbs are showing up at the right time (2 seconds before damage is done); they had enough time to recognise what was coming and react to it, but the poor animation timing at the end is definitely a wrench in the works ACE pls. Again I do think a sharper audio cue at the beginning would also help, because the orbs can be hard to spot in the thick of things.

Edited by Xarrayne

:^)

2 hours ago, Xarrayne said:

I don't think that damage on Jecht was from my bomb, because the Blight debuff isn't on him and Stephone dies to the bomb a second or so later (right when the Blight debuff appears on Jecht)... There are a few people here who take chunks of damage at different times in that area, and from this perspective it's really hard to tell if any of them are from Darthbunbun or from some custardy timing with Blight damage.

The explosion visual/audio at the end is misaligned, but the "warning" orbs are showing up at the right time (2 seconds before damage is done); they had enough time to recognise what was coming and react to it, but the poor animation timing at the end is definitely a wrench in the works ACE pls. Again I do think a sharper audio cue at the beginning would also help, because the orbs can be hard to spot in the thick of things.

While I see what you are saying I still think the bombs are what hit Jecht, perhaps pointing to even bigger issues with the debuff and damage timing / desync. Nothing else in the game can hit him that hard, he's near 20k hp in plate. He didn't get chipped like Nikao it was all at once. I think he looked at the combat log as well, I can double check with him for verification.