Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.100 LIVE Bug Reports for 8/16/2019

1 minute ago, Xarrayne said:

@smoot Yeah you're probably right about that, I heard Darth's elbow go off at the same time the damage happened but even that isn't gonna do 15k+ damage lol...

I swear I'm not out for you or your class the bombs just seem a bit wonky at the moment and I'm traumatized 

1 minute ago, smoot said:

I swear I'm not out for you or your class the bombs just seem a bit wonky at the moment and I'm traumatized 

Yeah we're just trying to sort this poorly made socks out; one-shot mechanics have to function perfectly (including in relation to CC) or it's just stupid... There needs to be a clear and consistent way to counterplay or avoid it, and exactly when you need to react to it needs to be clear as well.

:^)

On 8/25/2019 at 12:11 AM, Ambaxtos said:

Sharshooter Major Discipline grants Basic Bow, High-Tension Compound Bow, but does not grand High-Tension Compound RUNIC bow.

I believe this might be an oversight as it severly limit the usefulness of the discipline for the high-level min/maxing build I was working on.

I dont think it is, the Arcane bow and High Tension only seem to be available to archers spec the other 2 rangers dont get them either.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

7 hours ago, veeshan said:

I dont think it is, the Arcane bow and High Tension only seem to be available to archers spec the other 2 rangers dont get them either.

Yes, BUT Sharpshooter gives access to the High Tension Bow. That's the point of this major discipline. (you don't even get recurve bow with it).

The point I was making is that it does not give access to the runic version of High Tension bows, which I believe to be an oversight.