Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.100 LIVE Feedback for 8/16/19

Good to know, I've never seen a player hit like that first hand but now that you mention it I've hit guards pretty hard on my warden recently. I wonder if something about their mitigations is broken.

As a woodworker, having the crafting menu auto-select the basic axe recipe when opened from the woodworking bench occasionally results in accidentally making axes I don't want instead of the wood planks I intended to make, since both are the same recipe.

Could the crafting benches instead open up to a recipe under their specific craft instead of the general crafting section? Or not default to any recipe? Or maybe even not have the general crafting recipes display at all when using a craft-specific bench.

2 hours ago, Phr00t said:

I was more concerned about the 4100 crit on the player being out of whack 

if you think thats wack wait until you see a titan drop his wombo combo with druid memebeam, much quicker to use and more damage then archer 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Staff said:

if you think thats wack wait until you see a titan drop his wombo combo with druid memebeam, much quicker to use and more damage then archer 

3m range vs 65m range

Edited by Phr00t

On 8/14/2019 at 9:54 AM, akahime said:

Smoot this is something they were always going to have. Right now they are testing to see how things are going to work out. It only hurts more because there are only 2 campaigns going on with the same rule sets.

As someone who has 6 accounts I can tell you even with them I'm not going to be able to bring much in as I have all Crafter with gear that needs to come in with books. I have to think and plan this out right figure out what is important to me and the guild. By now most guild have members who are way beyond geared that there is really not much they need to bring into this campaign and can go right to farming for the Spring bonus.

Your six account may already be assigned a role and therefore can't be able to be utilized as import/export toons but that doesn't take away from the point.  People will ( and I haven't decided yet if I will be one of them) buy extra toons used souly for import and export purposes.  The point was valid...

9 hours ago, Kianna_RuneMaker said:

You may not be a fan but mark my words, the path we are on leads to that.....

So long as a game has limits on what a player may do with a single account, there will always be advantages for a player with multiple accounts. Even if more work is required to maintain those multiple accounts, there will always be players using that to their advantage.

As long as CF has passive skills, vessel limits, storage limits, and import/export limits, players will have multiple accounts. Abolish those things, and players will still have multiple accounts just for the player names.

Couple of things have shown up for me.

I just got my druid to 17 and chose, one of the staff lines.  However, now that I log back in, my essense bar is not filling and I can't find any posts as to why this would happen.

Also, hot huge, but when looking at crafting tools, somethings the card shown does not line up with the icon I am hovering over.  For example, I might be hovering over a pickaxe, but stats about an axe appear.

Loving the game concept though

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, rupking said:

I just got my druid to 17 and chose, one of the staff lines.  However, now that I log back in, my essense bar is not filling and I can't find any posts as to why this would happen.

I think it is mentioned in the tooltip for the talent that unlocks the staff trees, but as a staff-wielding Druid you don't generate Essence passively anymore - you have to cast spells in Life tray in order for that to happen... You also have to start watching that you don't go over 80% Essence or you'll start burning - it's easy enough to fix by either ulting in Life tray or by switching to Death tray and casting spells there to dump the Essence.

Edited by Xarrayne

:^)

15 minutes ago, BenQ said:

As a confessor, i can say 3 meter range for melee is really bad, posting this in case people haven't already made enough noise about it.

I had a fight with a champ that was farming.  He was low health running away & I was 1m away on his back the whole time and couldnt get a LMB strike to hit :(  Didn't have shadowplay up for it but the 3meter range is far worse than I thought it would be. Currently trying to get more video of how terrible it is.

I have been playing Crowfall the past week and am having a blast.  Now that I am getting into group pvp I have noticed there is a huge problem with the sturdy discipline.  It should at minimum be changed to damage reduction at low health.  Damage reduction at high health creates wierd snowbally fights where the winner hardly ever took material visible damage.  It is just not fun and as currently designed is an absolutely mandatory disc for all classes in group pvp right now.  It also greatly magnifies gear and passive tree disparities between combatants as currently designed.

I have heard of CF several times but I've tasted it just for a couple of times in the last 2 days. So here is what I have found lacking:
1) Sometimes aiming at the loot of the dead NPC mob doesn't trigger the "F" option. 
2) The jumping out when gathering/mining/cutting trees/skinning resources cannot be picked if they fel just next to you. One has to move away for a couple of meters and then run back into them. Not sure its a lack or feature, but I must confess its an annoying one. Also, when gathering/m/ct/s, some of the resources are "landing" inside a rock or cliff, so I kinda lose it.
3) It is not straightforward clear WHERE do you sacrifice the stuff for XP: I've spent quite some time on the Gods Reach realm trying to find an altar... realizing I gotta go to my Eternal Kingdom. 
4) Same with the craft. I had to look around for quite some time to find a Bending Form for my 1st crafted bow. Mentioning or pointing WHERE one can find it  might help. And its a little confusing since everything else one can craft or drop... buying a couple of components should be specified more clear.
5) Discipline and exploring glyphs. Again it was a little confusing what, where, how to get. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nevertheless, for a pre-alpha (IMHO) this game looks really nice (even though I didn't try the campaign yet). The whole talent/discipline glyphs/skills/stats thing together with an account-wide set of skills looks really refreshing. Especially the craft!

23 hours ago, MrErad said:

I had a fight with a champ that was farming.  He was low health running away & I was 1m away on his back the whole time and couldnt get a LMB strike to hit :(  Didn't have shadowplay up for it but the 3meter range is far worse than I thought it would be. Currently trying to get more video of how terrible it is.

There is definitely something goofy on the dirge at 1m.

On the warden if it happens it’s not enough for me to notice. 

The 3m is definitely rough and they may want to consider slowly increasing the range. At some point it’ll reach the sweet spot and neither side of the coin will complain in mass. 

Ranger Rapid Fire ...

One of the culprits this patch.

- Auto aim - if forst arrow is on target.

- Super low cd

- Stacks its damage to 30-50% of a full drawn LMB.

- Since its a “channeled” effect it appears to stack with Triple Shot.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

Melee 3 m range

Desync and latency issues makes melee unable to often hit even in small fights.

Fix the desync - them fiddle with the melee range - pls!

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos