Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zirone

12 Exports are far too Low

Hey Devoloper guys,

i am happy that the next campaign startet right again, but 12 exports is far to low. we have a really big problem with what to import, some guys are even thinking of quiting just because of the imports and thats not how it should be.

50 imports and exports as in the last campaign was just perfect, you have to choose but you can use them and get everything in. right now a archer isn't even able to import one complete set.

hope you have a solution

My theory is they went o we fked up with GR now that no one harvesting in the campaign, well lets stop people importing thing in there so they have to get thing from the campaign world now.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

4 minutes ago, veeshan said:

My theory is they went o we fked up with GR now that no one harvesting in the campaign, well lets stop people importing thing in there so they have to get thing from the campaign world now.

Except the Beachhead still has Rank 7 stuff, so the safe farming will just move there.

IhhQKY6.gif

Just now, Jah said:

Except the Beachhead still has Rank 7 stuff, so the safe farming will just move there.

I only saw R2's there in the beachhead although i didnt go out and explore beachhead

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Angelmar said:

12 imports gets you one full set of gear for your combat main.  

What more could you want?

It doesnt though not for everyone, Ranger for example is 13 for a set, thats assuming u dont have extra slots like cloak/neck/ring slots

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

1 minute ago, veeshan said:

It doesnt though not for everyone, Ranger for example is 13 for a set, thats assuming u dont have extra slots like cloak/neck/ring slots

4 armor slots

2 ranged weapons

2 melee weapons

3 jewels

+1 utility slot for badge/mount or w/e else.

--------

Looks like a full set of gear.  If you got more stuff you just HAVE to Have, drop an armor offpiece and remake it in CW.

Adapt and Overcome, not Immediately Go Cry on the Forums.

16 minutes ago, Angelmar said:

4 armor slots

2 ranged weapons

2 melee weapons

3 jewels

+1 utility slot for badge/mount or w/e else.

--------

Looks like a full set of gear.  If you got more stuff you just HAVE to Have, drop an armor offpiece and remake it in CW.

Adapt and Overcome, not Immediately Go Cry on the Forums.

So what your saying is by the end Balance will be able to import 12 victory badges and still have to leave 1 in the bank? 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

23 minutes ago, Jah said:

WHAT?! Why in (pick RP deity of choice)'s name did THIS make it back in?!

23 minutes ago, Angelmar said:

I would rather see less then 12😛. The whole purpose is to harvest a dying world, not be able to take a veritable cornucopia of goods into one.

34 minutes ago, Angelmar said:

To play more than a cleric? To use any of the crafting gear we've had for less than a few weeks? To not remake gear we already have? Mindless farming doesn't have any appeal to many people. How is it hard to understand people want to fight and not whack rocks? This was a terrible decision after a wipe and short campaign, it negates almost all progress made for small to medium guilds. Not only that, it does the exact opposite of leveling the playing field. Larger guilds with more dedicated crafters and accounts are far less impacted. This locks players in to a single character unless they want to recraft everything literally just made. The vault is going to end up just being copies of stuff you can never use...

16 minutes ago, mystafyi said:

I would rather see less then 12😛. The whole purpose is to harvest a dying world, not be able to take a veritable cornucopia of goods into one.

I thought the purpose was to PvP, that's what it was described as. Unfortunately we seem to be stuck in the crafting shack.

11 minutes ago, smoot said:

I thought the purpose was to PvP, that's what it was described as. Unfortunately we seem to be stuck in the crafting shack.

That's only due to game design. As long as folks think they need to be max level and geared w/ vessel to effectively PvP it will be like this.  

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, mystafyi said:

That's only due to game design. As long as folks think they need to be max level and geared w/ vessel to effectively PvP it will be like this.  

That is pretty much accurate to have a chance. Someone will always be willing to grind to the max. That becomes the new baseline for competitive play. I'm just sad we farmed up the crafters after a wipe purely as a means to PvP characters. I have a few of them ready to rock but I get to play only one (a healer) until we gear up the crafters again. The gear is already there I just can't use it. I could pay another $50 and bring it in, and that probably isn't great design.

Edited by smoot

3 minutes ago, smoot said:

That is pretty much accurate to have a chance. Someone will always be willing to grind to the max. That becomes the new baseline for competitive play. I'm just sad we farmed up the crafters after a wipe purely as a means to PvP characters. I have a few of them ready to rock but I get to play only one (a healer) until we gear up the crafters again. The gear is already there I just can't use it. I could pay another $50 and bring it in, and that probably isn't great design.

Ill let you use my exports, but you must pay one vial of tears per export. With all the crying in this thread it should take you no time to achieve your required amount!

6 minutes ago, Zatch said:

Ill let you use my exports, but you must pay one vial of tears per export. With all the crying in this thread it should take you no time to achieve your required amount!

What a surprise, all the multi account balance players support the p2w campaign rules

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, smoot said:

What a surprise, all the multi account balance players support the p2w campaign rules

I have 1 account. Its lame people can farm gr all day but they will just go to beachhead. also more accounts = more imports is a problem imo. Maybe you have to earn imports by doing stuff in the game? Only real fix i can think of.

Edited by Marth

1 minute ago, Marth said:

I have 1 account. Its lame people can farm gr all day but they will just go to beachhead. also more accounts = more imports is a problem imo. Maybe you have to earn imports by doing stuff in the game? Only real fix i can think of.

So then you couldn't import stuff at the beginning of the campaign?  Would have to grind first to import?

IhhQKY6.gif

Sign in to follow this