Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ConstantineX

Incentivising Campaign Play

Currently as far as I am aware all non basic nodes in Campaigns are R10. This does surely offer the best resources, but if you are a new solo player these are incredibly difficult to downright impossible to farm. Which in and of itself is not so bad, but it's very tempting to hangout and farm in gods reach to build up to the point you can somewhat efficiently gather in Campaigns. If you play this game like that it has no real content and a player will likely drop the game considering it a loot simulator because you haven't pushed into the real content.  This game needs a friendlier way of pushing a new to player into the campaign or showing them how to prepare and get there. Because a lvl 30 common vessel with green gear and runic harvesting tools without speccing to make them isn't going to win PvP and isn't going to enjoy the farm grind.  All the "PvP" guys want harvesters to farm, well harvesters aren't incentivised into the campaign.  And just cutting Gods Reach off will only make many of them not waste their time to be killed after 5 minutes breaking one node.

-The Legion shall forever be reborn

qliewl5.png

I have no idea what ACE is thinking with the campaign being so full of R9 and R10 resources. It seems really excessive.

IhhQKY6.gif

The original suggestion was rank 6+ in CW with rank 5 and below in GR.

ACE has a bad habit of taking suggestions and fudging them, thinking they know best.

No offense, but sometimes the people that play regularly know the game better.

A wider range of nodes would be fine in CW.

Rank 4/5 in Beachhead, Rank 6/7 in zone, Rank 8 by forts, rank 9 by Keep, Rank 10 POI's

There´s a +5 harvesting bonus active for CW. This is a nice way to give us R10 loot for R5 effort, but R5 is still a bit high for my fresh lvl 20 char. I´ll still have to find some R8 - 5 = R3 nodes.

Those R 10 beasts are really fearsome! This campaign is dangerous af even without enemy players. ^^