Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom_Pain

Campaign Sigils

Hey!

I've been out of the loop for awhile.  It appears the campaign sigils are small bonuses that are tied to specific characters that can be transferred between campaigns. Will there be ways to get sigils from previous campaigns or did I simply miss out?

I think they once said you'll be able to craft an equivalent at some point. Mostly because Todd didn't want to make players choose between lore and power.
So you might be able to get a Malekai badge with a different stat.

With that in mind, you won't get a gold or silver badge like this. Maybe bronze or something.

231e101d88.jpg

https://crowfall.com/en-US/news/articles/accessories-how-to-win-the-malekai-crest/

Join and play in our new series of campaigns, The Trials of the Gods, to earn the new sigils as rewards - each one will be themed to the god hosting the campaign. Eventually, we hope to make accessories craftable and may even add them to monster loot tables. For now, though, accessories can only be obtained as a campaign reward.

For now you can only get them by participating in the pre-alpha Campaigns - sounds like there will be other ways to get similar stat items in the future.

tiPrpwh.png