Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jakira

Use for skulls (skull fence)

Posted (edited)

They already stated they want to have skull pikes for your EK but I believe that's part of the decoration layer stuff which isn't currently finished. This is also the layer on which other nonfunctional deco is supposed to go and they've showed a bit of it before like alternate window designs, or the various cosmetic items you can see in some houses currently being used as a placeholder.

EK stuff is currently on the backburner as they get the main game in ship shape but we were assured multiple times by Todd that Eks are still super important to him and will definitely have their time when the campaigns are fully sorted out.

Edited by PopeUrban

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

In fact the functionality has already been tested. But only for a very short time and kind of long ago. We were able to use skulls and hanging banners on connectors that were placed on the spikes of fort walls. Like with the mounts right now, it was only the functionality, without any thing been shown. So, quite sure it will come. Once we come to the placement of props.

2W1ZHpA.jpg

Skull helmets! Skull weapons! I want to be able to skin enemy players (quarry stone born) and make armor from it. 

I don’t see how EKs are really going to be any benefit as things play out. Certainly not using exports for skulls. 

3 minutes ago, oneply said:

Certainly not using exports for skulls. 

There are two types of people.

You and I are not the same type of person.

PopeSigGIF.gif

1 minute ago, PopeUrban said:

There are two types of people.

You and I are not the same type of person.

For an ek that has no use and account limited bank space. Not worth it. And if we are reduced down to 3 character slots that removes mules for me. And I only have one account. ACE hasn’t convinced me of putting any more money into the game. 

3 hours ago, oneply said:

For an ek that has no use and account limited bank space. Not worth it. And if we are reduced down to 3 character slots that removes mules for me. And I only have one account. ACE hasn’t convinced me of putting any more money into the game. 

They're trophy rooms. I'm putting trophies in there dammit.

PopeSigGIF.gif

5 hours ago, oneply said:

ACE hasn’t convinced me of putting any more money into the game. 

This to me is one of the bigger concerns for CF's future.