Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dileon

Hello World! Need little advice

Posted (edited)

Greetings to all! I was very impressed with the project that I decided to become part of this universe and its community.

The variety of classes, mechanics and races is so great that, to be honest, incredibly confused. I would be glad to any advice!
I really like the pvp aspect in mmo, usually playing for melees of dd dodger or stealth class. As I understand it, such classes in a Сrowfall are a "Ranger" and an "Assassin." I really liked the half-elf race, will it look normal in these roles? I managed to find out that the Sylph are good assassins because of a passive skill. Half-elf assassin and Sylph assassin in high lvl game, is there a big difference between them because of this passive skill?

And another question! The question is perhaps a little dumb or inappropriate. Ranger, is he exactly an archer 100% or is it possible to develop him as a melee fighter and fight effectively only in melee pvp? Or i can forget about this venture and not even eat ;D

A huge thaks, and greetings once again to you!

Edited by Dileon

This video has an overview of all the classes and their promotions.

Promotions really change how the class is played so that is important to note for your character building. In addition to Ranger and Assassin for stealth, Duelist might be of interest to you (depending on how you feel about playing a guinea pig 😄)

tiPrpwh.png

On 8/20/2019 at 8:46 AM, miraluna said:

This video has an overview of all the classes and their promotions.

Promotions really change how the class is played so that is important to note for your character building. In addition to Ranger and Assassin for stealth, Duelist might be of interest to you (depending on how you feel about playing a guinea pig 😄)

Wow thanks a lot this was very useful indeed!