Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yianni

Multi boxing is really bad lately

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Kraahk said:

It was part of a one-to-one translation of the rules Travian used (and still uses) for it's own browsergame, when they joined in as EU publishers ...The EU players had to accept the Travian rules. Much later some of them moved over to the official ACE rules. Now that Travian is gone, the rules still include some, uhm, funny things that may need a workover.

Good point, the Terms and Conditions for NA are different and do not include that particular paragraph about multiple accounts in the same game world that I can see. https://crowfall.com/en-US/artcraft/terms-and-conditions/

ACE can certainly add policies for specific abuses of multiple accounts if it becomes disruptive to the game. 

As an example, Albion Online added a rule because players were parking alts at dungeon entrances to use as spies: "11.2 Multiple registrations, as well as setting up and operating multiple User Accounts at our Services are allowed. However, if the User is playing the Game with multiple Characters at the same time, all of the following rules must be followed: i) the Characters may not interact or cooperate with each other if they are located outside of a player city, guild home territory, personal island or guild island, ii) the Characters may not engage in combat together, iii) the Characters may not act as scouts for each other, iv) the Characters must have active Premium status." - from SBI ToS

Edited by miraluna
added link to TaC

tiPrpwh.png

1 hour ago, yianni said:

one instance of the game is literally taking almost 50% CPU, this is on a 9900k OCed to 5ghz on water

wtf_crowfall.PNG

thats crazy

So you’re whinging about something the tos says you shouldn’t be doing?  Maybe you have a bad pc?  

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, mandalore said:

So you’re whinging about something the tos says you shouldn’t be doing?  Maybe you have a bad pc?  

That's ONE client. Maybe if you spent less time on the forums and actually played you'd know that there's 2 processes that run when you run the executable , one is the game the other is for crashes I believe. Or just read..  I said ONE instance of the game

Edited by yianni

1 hour ago, mandalore said:

As Jah pointed out in black and white in this thread; Per the ToS conditions, ACE gave permission to multibox with no restrictions. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, mystafyi said:

As Jah pointed out in black and white in this thread; Per the ToS conditions, ACE gave permission to multibox with no restrictions. 

That’s not what the tos says though. It says you can’t.  They said in a video once we could.  Which rules do you think they will hold you to?  The written one you agreed to or some obscure statement in a video? 

3 hours ago, yianni said:

That's ONE client. Maybe if you spent less time on the forums and actually played you'd know that there's 2 processes that run when you run the executable , one is the game the other is for crashes I believe. Or just read..  I said ONE instance of the game

O you think Bc you don’t see the name Mandalore on the field means I’m not playing under a pseudonym?  I am every where, I see everything and I’ve been gifting my Mandalore account all my gold badges (of which I have one of every type).  This is your thing though: ad hominem.  You’r arguments are lacking so you attack the person.  It’s okay bromego, I accept you. 

Tldr; death is coming.

Edited by mandalore

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

1 hour ago, mandalore said:

That’s not what the tos says though. It says you can’t.  They said in a video once we could.  Which rules do you think they will hold you to?  The written one you agreed to or some obscure statement in a video? 

You need to reread it. It specifically says that Users can multibox if indicated to users by artcraft. You cant just read one sentence in a paragraph and throw out the following and preceding sentence. ACE has said "Jess. Gordon and I discussed this policy. As Jess stated, we are in agreement that we will allow people to run multiple accounts in tandem." This statement allows users to multibox as per the ToS and ACE statements.

4 minutes ago, mystafyi said:

You need to reread it. It specifically says that Users can multibox if indicated to users by artcraft. You cant just read one sentence in a paragraph and throw out the following and preceding sentence. ACE has said "Jess. Gordon and I discussed this policy. As Jess stated, we are in agreement that we will allow people to run multiple accounts in tandem." This statement allows users to multibox as per the ToS and ACE statements.

The EU tos says I can’t.  

wiDfyPp.png

16 hours ago, mandalore said:

The EU tos says I can’t.  

Chit man, I didn't even think that ya'll had a totally different ToS. This makes little sense to me since both EU and NA players can interact ingame and yet have differing rules on using multiple accounts. Well, I guess EU players are just going to have to break the rules or just be weaker then NA players with multiple accounts per campaign.

3 minutes ago, mystafyi said:

Chit man, I didn't even think that ya'll had a totally different ToS. This makes little sense to me since both EU and NA players can interact ingame and yet have differing rules on using multiple accounts. Well, I guess EU players are just going to have to break the rules or just be weaker then NA players with multiple accounts per campaign.

Lmao Bc they will go over well. 

wiDfyPp.png

22 hours ago, mandalore said:

The EU tos says I can’t.  

The EU ToS from Travian that is no longer applicable as Travian no longer has anything to do with CF, or the new one?

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

On 8/22/2019 at 7:07 PM, mandalore said:

Hi Drogenn/Mandalore! Didn't they ban your other account from the game and the forum?