Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CrusaderWs in-depth Champion Guide

CrusaderW

Dear fellow Crows,

here is the link to my Champion Guide. I'll add the remaining sections as soon as the systems have been reworked...

CrowFall_Champion_Guide.jpg

The Article is in constant WIP. Please give Feedback if you have any. I'm happy to react on it as soon as I can.

Here is a link to the mostly outdated Champion Guide:

In this post, I want to give you an in-depth guide for the CHAMPION, including all promotion classes.

Edited by CrusaderW
Guide Updated

• 1 year later...

@CrusaderW in the new system, I'm down to 2 last choices from your guide:

3/5 Ire (Base Damage)
3/5 Attack Power
Or getting an extra 2% Critical strike.

Thoughts?

I9fgVDQ.png

Edited by Calidus
Fixed URL

2 hours ago, Calidus said:

@CrusaderW in the new system, I'm down to 2 last choices from your guide:

3/5 Ire (Base Damage)
3/5 Attack Power
Or getting an extra 2% Critical strike.

Thoughts?

Flip a coin. It isn't going to make much of a difference at this stage of the game, especially if you are asking which to pick (no offense).

Once you have better vessels, gear, passive training, and food/god buffs, then you need to avoid wasting talent points on something you'll likely cap through other means.

A couple AP or Crit isn't going to drastically change your performance.

I'm leveling my first toon, a centaur champ, and could use some really basic lowbie help (levels 20-30 after the newbie quests).  Like how to generate/sustain rage and is there a typical rotation for toe-to-toe fights?  

I'm afraid I leveled pretty easily just mashing the right mouse button and now on Vanaheimr I'm pulling too many spiders to solo and trying to pull with my hurlbat and fight smarter, but am discovering the tutorial/quests didn't really teach me about how to use my tools.

Thanks!

TEEM

On 8/29/2020 at 9:44 PM, Destabilizator said:

It was said it's outdated, but I didn't really find anything newer, does it still hold as a guidance?

I would say, except for Races and Major Disciplines the guide is still more or less valid...

If you need help, feel free to drop by on stream and ask.

On 8/29/2020 at 9:58 PM, DuaneReade said:

I'm leveling my first toon, a centaur champ, and could use some really basic lowbie help (levels 20-30 after the newbie quests).  Like how to generate/sustain rage and is there a typical rotation for toe-to-toe fights?  

I'm afraid I leveled pretty easily just mashing the right mouse button and now on Vanaheimr I'm pulling too many spiders to solo and trying to pull with my hurlbat and fight smarter, but am discovering the tutorial/quests didn't really teach me about how to use my tools.

Thanks!

TEEM

Rage: Autoattacks and Leap
You need to unlock Tools in the passive training...

Dear fellow Crows,
Since I am slowly getting to the Part, where I will add the Talents and correct Promotion descriptions, I would also like to add Specific Builds to the Website.
If you have found a great build, that you would like to share with the community let me know. I'm happy to put it on the website and mention you as the genius, who came up with that build.

• 3 months later...