Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
boogis

Whats a point of winning?

6 hours ago, Ble said:

@Jecht getting mouthy on the forums then finding him in the CW and turning him into a meme.  That’s fun.

Don't get your obsession with me Ble.  I guess calling you out for your BS and ignorant opinions is being mouthy.  Oh well got me to waste times on a random forum post over one of your stupid @'s.  But just a tip since you still don't realise it, but not everyone's thought process is that of a whining loser as you seem to believe.  We don't all have identical thought process's to you, so stop calling people out because you assume they think this way as well.  Peace

11 minutes ago, Jecht said:

Don't get your obsession with me Ble.  I guess calling you out for your BS and ignorant opinions is being mouthy.  Oh well got me to waste times on a random forum post over one of your stupid @'s.  But just a tip since you still don't realise it, but not everyone's thought process is that of a whining loser as you seem to believe.  We don't all have identical thought process's to you, so stop calling people out because you assume they think this way as well.  Peace

The OP wanted us, the supreme overloads of WHOA, to explain what winning felt like and Ble, being part of the table of winning and also “Holder of the Tiger Blood”, is our ambassador of winning to those who haven’t won (internally we call them losers but that word doesn’t poll well with losers so we are having R&D research another word).  It’s literally Ble’s job at WHOA to spread the gospel of winning to all those who seek to transition from a loser (new word pending) to a winner.  

We here at WHOA appreciate you and value your service under our supreme and currently undefeated reign of elven bliss. We encourage dissidents to feel welcome to voice their concerns with our server crushing rule at the next bicentennial peasant/mino slave meeting schedule for April 2050.  We can’t wait to see what you come up with next! 

Your undefeated and benevolent                           overlord,

Mandalore, Head of Elven Relations

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Posted (edited)

yes i see most of you guys have sort of warrior set of mind - lets go kill enemies!!!!! yeeeaaahhh!!!!! you know, but for example islamic radicals they fight for allah and for garden of vergins, you know, that their ultimate dream what makes them brave. or america they also shout something like for god, for people for freedom, you know, everyone has some image some idol some idea, think about it, why you wont go out on a steets right now and start killing people shouting - die you bastards??? cos they are followers of the same idea as yours, but if aliens arrive and try to inslave you then president will say kill them all for freedom, so freedom is and idea, which give you rifle and permission to kill, same what kin chen un saying to his people - kill them for kommunism, so this is an idea, not just kill them cos i told you so, there must be an ultimate reason otherwise how do i know that i hate you??? dont you think its meaningless, it sounds like people have an agression they dont know where to put to so they play mmo to release their agression on random people, same related to toxic one, they are just full of crap in general that why they enjoy pvp or insalt people on forums. unmotivated agression. go to shaman, have some mushies, work on your ego you maybe you wont need to kill people for no reason. lol )))))))  

Edited by boogis

19 minutes ago, boogis said:

yes i see most of you guys have sort of warrior set of mind - lets go kill enemies!!!!! yeeeaaahhh!!!!! you know, but for example islamic radicals they fight for allah and for garden of vergins, you know, that their ultimate dream what makes them brave. or america they also shout something like for god, for people for freedom, you know, everyone has some image some idol some idea, think about it, why you wont go out on a steets right now and start killing people shouting - die you bastards??? cos they are followers of the same idea as yours, but if aliens arrive and try to inslave you then president will say kill them all for freedom, so freedom is and idea, which give you rifle and permission to kill, same what kin chen un saying to his people - kill them for kommunism, so this is an idea, not just kill them cos i told you so, there must be an ultimate reason otherwise how do i know that i hate you??? dont you think its meaningless, it sounds like people have an agression they dont know where to put to so they play mmo to release their agression on random people, same related to toxic one, they are just full of crap in general that why they enjoy pvp or insalt people on forums. unmotivated agression. go to shaman, have some mushies, work on your ego you maybe you wont need to kill people for no reason. lol )))))))  

When did Alex Jones start playing Crowfall?

24 minutes ago, Zatch said:

When did Alex Jones start playing Crowfall?

He’s arguably worse.  

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

2 hours ago, Jecht said:

Posted (edited)

everyone can say what they want, everyone can think what they think, you free im free. peace.

i like alex johns crack tho ))) yes i am alex johns lol so you are

Edited by boogis

3 hours ago, boogis said:

3KEpWJE.jpg

what did i just read

17 hours ago, boogis said:

this how male looks when they try to ware cosmetics, we r not females you know. dont give me gay look give me power of idea which can dominate over the world and my rules which everyone will obey, build a temple of all-god with a roof shape i want to pick. not triangle, i said, i said sphare. this is the reason of fight between all religions - symble shape dominance even tho there is one god. 

690x889_0xc0a83925_20982381462026677.jpe

I would enlist three zergs worth of mercenaries to win this skin. This is fabulous.

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

3 hours ago, boogis said:

I don't have to hate you to rob you in a video game. The point of a pvp game is to engage in PvP. The assumption is that other people playing the pvp game are here having fully consented to the experience of PvP.

You don't need to be a crazed fundamentalist nutjob in a video game to kill other people over fake rocks and money.

PopeSigGIF.gif

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, PopeUrban said:

I would enlist three zergs worth of mercenaries to win this skin. This is fabulous.

We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:

1.  Elven Overlord: must have 2,500 years of experience and a bachelors degree in Empire Management.  

2.  Slave:  All minos born to servants of the empire are automatically enlisted.  Free range cattle need not apply.  

3.  Waste Management:  currently closed for recruitment. 

We at WHOA are an equal opportunity elven employer with 86,000 years combined years as supreme overlords and stewards of balance.  We offer competitive compensation for our fellow elves and allow our minos daily rations (to be farmed, harvested and distributed, after taxes, on their own time).  Any and all applicants should feel free to contact our recruitment officer (Medicaid, Steward of Adonis, High Priest of Winning and always DTF).

Your undefeated and glorious overlord, 

Mandalore, Head of Elven Operations

Edited by mandalore

wiDfyPp.png

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, mandalore said:

We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:

1.  Elven Overlord: must have 2,500 years of experience and a bachelors degree in Empire Management.  

2.  Slave:  All minos born to servants of the empire are automatically enlisted.  Free range cattle need not apply.  

3.  Waste Management:  currently closed for recruitment. 

We at WHOA are an equal opportunity elven employer with 86,000 years combined years as supreme overlords of stewards of balance.  We offer competitive compensation for our fellow elves and allow our minos daily rations (to be farmed, harvested and distributed, after taxes, on their own time).  Any and all applicants should feel free to contact our recruitment officer (Medicaid, Steward of Adonis, High Priest of Winning and always DTF).

Your undefeated and glorious overlord, 

Mandalore, Head of Elven Operations

WHOA has been instrumental in forwarding the agenda of the monarchy and I highly recommend qualified applicants take this opportunity to enslave enrich themselves before they finally stop renting my guest house and get real jobs as real overlords.

Your Undefeated and Glorious Middle Manager,

Pope Urban, High Executor of the Will of the Monarchy, Commander of The Motherland's Chosen Exiles, and Director of Human and Subhuman Resources

Edited by PopeUrban

PopeSigGIF.gif

25 minutes ago, PopeUrban said:

I don't have to hate you to rob you in a video game. The point of a pvp game is to engage in PvP. The assumption is that other people playing the pvp game are here having fully consented to the experience of PvP.

You don't need to be a crazed fundamentalist nutjob in a video game to kill other people over fake rocks and money.

you didnt understand, do i have to explain like in details or is it my crappy english? you dont realy have to hate person you war against, same as you dont really kill him do you? we are fooling around, pretend we hating pretend we are killing and i understand you guys complitly when you say we dont need an ultimate purpouse but im being philosopher and trying to figure out why we get tired of games eventialy. some may say - well, it just ran off, i love it today i dont love it tomorrow what can i do? just give me a new game. but i say that maybe we need something else in game to make it cicle like sansara wheel. ever on going story. so maybe we need something maybe we are missing something? who the hell know im at least trying 

9 minutes ago, boogis said:

you didnt understand, do i have to explain like in details or is it my crappy english? you dont realy have to hate person you war against, same as you dont really kill him do you? we are fooling around, pretend we hating pretend we are killing 

Who’s pretending?  

wiDfyPp.png