• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
boogis

Whats a point of winning?

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, boogis said:

dont worry not u )))

Equality is a lie…a myth to appease the masses. Simply look around and you will see the lie for what it is! There are those with power, those with the strength and will to lead. And there are those meant to follow – those incapable of anything but servitude and a meager, worthless existence.  

Peace is a lie. There is only passion.
Through passion I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power I gain victory.
Through victory my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Edited by mandalore

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

5 minutes ago, mandalore said:

Equality is a lie…a myth to appease the masses. Simply look around and you will see the lie for what it is! There are those with power, those with the strength and will to lead. And there are those meant to follow – those incapable of anything but servitude and a meager, worthless existence.  

Peace is a lie. There is only passion.
Through passion I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power I gain victory.
Through victory my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

what you just said is true illusion, cos there is so much power in the world that if they wanted to we are all would suck their testiculs for brakfast lunch and dinner, they would not let you choose those options you ve mentioned. you think you can force inpower or buy Love? u r very wrong. love rule the world not power or money my friend

Why care why you fight in a fictional world? The limitations of real-life doesn't matter and in the end we can be exude and vent or maybe even relax the parts of ourselves we can't in public or in society. We as a species are genetically designed around violence; Or evolution was completely based on survival and through wars we have become intelligent (Every major advancement was due to the conflict.) 

I can tell you why I enjoy killing people in a game, the answer is simply I enjoy doing it. I don't need any sort of reward(Might be nice, could be fun and could make me feel good I guess about doing it.) But the idea of utterly dominating someone and completely beating them, that is enough. Everything doesn't need a trophy or a medal sometimes the satisfaction of knowing "I killed that guy." or knowing that they lost because you were simply the better player. That is 100% enough and the more you try to sell that people have some greater purpose to fighting, the more I realize you know nothing. I do MMA because I enjoy it, I don't stray from a fight because I enjoy the thrill and intoxication that I get from the Adrenalin when conflict arrives. (I get a similar feeling when I hunt down and kill other players.) That pleasure I get and the high that follows afterword? That is enough. Stop making it more than it is, some of us just like to fight and kill in video games. IF that is not enough for you ~ Other games are out there and I suggest GW2 is the place for you.

Waaagh!~

total-war-warhammer

1 minute ago, boogis said:

what your woman is gonna tell you when you nuke north korean children?

Are they human or elven children?  

We at WHOA strongly condemn any actions of violence against elf children of any heritage.  We strongly advise against such hate crimes as it strikes at the heart of what it means to be an elf.  

If it’s a human, /shrug. 

Mandalore, Head of Elven Relations 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Werebeast said:

Why care why you fight in a fictional world? The limitations of real-life doesn't matter and in the end we can be exude and vent or maybe even relax the parts of ourselves we can't in public or in society. We as a species are genetically designed around violence; Or evolution was completely based on survival and through wars we have become intelligent (Every major advancement was due to the conflict.) 

I can tell you why I enjoy killing people in a game, the answer is simply I enjoy doing it. I don't need any sort of reward(Might be nice, could be fun and could make me feel good I guess about doing it.) But the idea of utterly dominating someone and completely beating them, that is enough. Everything doesn't need a trophy or a medal sometimes the satisfaction of knowing "I killed that guy." or knowing that they lost because you were simply the better player. That is 100% enough and the more you try to sell that people have some greater purpose to fighting, the more I realize you know nothing. I do MMA because I enjoy it, I don't stray from a fight because I enjoy the thrill and intoxication that I get from the Adrenalin when conflict arrives. (I get a similar feeling when I hunt down and kill other players.) That pleasure I get and the high that follows afterword? That is enough. Stop making it more than it is, some of us just like to fight and kill in video games. IF that is not enough for you ~ Other games are out there and I suggest GW2 is the place for you.

Waaagh!~

total-war-warhammer

yes i complitly understand you, i have the same feeling mate, i also fight in battles but poetic battles and i also get adrenaling out of it, and probaly the same as u get from MMA. but there must be a god or idea behind every action, you also do it its war god, war god say - kill crash destroy!!! for sack of itself and its a GOD and this what im talking about, so this could be one thing that im suggesting - say fraction of CHAOSE its motto CRASH KILL DESTROY! without purpose, thay have a war god. yet ORDER faction can sort of do oposite, i dont know motto yet but it could be BUILD UP, HELP, DEVELOP and BALANCE fraction can be PEACE, MEDITATE TRADE. so these are ideas im talking about and there must be ingame mechanics which will realy help those fractions, for example ATM we sucrifice items for EXP but we could have had sort of EGREGORS fullfiled with energy coming from secrifice items, so whoever got more energy in egregor get more benifits for their GODS, say balance have 10k energy in egregor so they can have 100 vendors traiding for them or chaose have 100k egergy then world fullfill with more evil powerful creatures. if order has more enegry then more good creatures. something like this, please dont critisize this particular examples cos they are just an examples. 

Edited by boogis

10 minutes ago, mandalore said:

Are they human or elven children?  

We at WHOA strongly condemn any actions of violence against elf children of any heritage.  We strongly advise against such hate crimes as it strikes at the heart of what it means to be an elf.  

If it’s a human, /shrug. 

Mandalore, Head of Elven Relations 

i dont understand you, im too shallow for so deep sences. ))))