Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Soulreaver

Defence - Backs against the wall.

c9rGJak.jpg

As Fall grasps a hold of the EU server..
When NA and EU players gather on Chaos faction it's bound to spell trouble, nothing about what's been happening can be summed up as Chaos being the "underdog" - on the contrary. Chaos has had the fortune of pulling in NA players for a while now, boosting their numbers with guilds from the Balance faction. All something which has providing them with a lot of versatility in what they can accomplish, Balance is left being a few new players, and Order is solely a small group of 4G, KDS and
Caldera.

Backs against the wall.

KDS and Caldera is in this video defending the keep under manned and with a very limited supply of siege weapons, to stay "in the game" so to say - they need to defend.

As such this was how we proceeded to keep the fight rolling around in the keep, rather than have it focused in one spot. My role, was that of picking up loose ends and making sure they got tied up. This is an attempt to compile an 1 hour long fight.

Enjoy, thanks for the much welcomed action.

#CrowfallGame #Warstories #Caldera #KDS

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

Good fights!

It was an equal fight as far as I can see, 27 chaos vs 27 order.

You guys set up a strong defence, it was really tough to break through anywhere!

After the siege ended everyone kept fighting - it's amazing how big of a difference ballistas make currently ☺️

pJ5xyok.png
My Twitch - My Youtube - Apply to Vanguard HERE!

Siege engines is the win or loose of a siege - totally agree @Yumx

Numbers wise if we were more or if you were - don’t really care numbers are a poor reflection of what really matters : Harvester/Crafter specced or Combat?  Geared with warcamp or crafted gear?  Blue or Legendary?  I could find a lot of things that matter more to me than numbers...

Regardless of it all - its nice to have events that boost or break morale.  It makes the game feel alive.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

Posted (edited)

https://crowfallcombatlogparser.kdsguild.ro/combatlogparser/externalview.php?poi=31&start=2019-08-24 19:01:40.394&end=2019-08-24 20:11:05.69

If you have the patience and the server will not crush you will see a few things about that fight. My coding skills suck so I'll need to get back to the drawing board in order to open that tool to a wider audience.

EU server It's alive and that's the most important thing so Thank You all for that!

Edited by KDSProm

Gen. Prom
Guild Leader of KDS
Recruitment Post - Guild Recruiting and Management - #warstory
Visit us at www.kdsguild.org

Sign in to follow this