Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
turbocarson

Background Art for Crowfall site

I dunno if there's another thing on this but I didn't see any so I decided to post. If you take a look at the background picture (just google crowfall and you'll see it) there seems to be two sides. One seems like the good light ordered side and the other is the evil dark desolate side. If you look to the middle you see a knight? Or a king? Or a man who has conquered both kingdoms? Maybe half of the classes on the bottom banner of the Play2Crush are part of one side and the other on the other side.

Here's another theory. It could be seasons? The tree represents all 4 seasons if you look. Maybe it starts strong a good kingdom but it falls as the game progresses on. The king could have assembled his men and they all died. The two banners seem the same in the dead army and the good army. It could be called Crowfall because of fall of a kingdom?

Sorry I have so many thoughts but it's hard to write them all. I feel like option two seems more likely. Tell me what you think?

Maybe it means that death is coming, in one half there seems to be a festival or some sot of carnival, then on the other there is death. Maybe this might be because the player makes the decisions, so he can either go to death or to a good life, without death.

Maybe it means that death is coming, in one half there seems to be a festival or some sot of carnival, then on the other there is death. Maybe this might be because the player makes the decisions, so he can either go to death or to a good life, without death.

Actually that's a really cool idea and makes a lot of sense. Do you think the guys a king or a knight who conquered a kingdom?

He looks more like a Knight to me, I doubt a king would be alone. Also if you look at the concept art, it does seem we're going to a lot of different places, some look inspired by different mythologies.

To me he is thinking about what it has cost him to take the crown, the good ( the peoples love, respect ) and the bad ( always watching your back, betrayal, death )

Yah, those guys do look a lot like zombies...and bajjal I'm starting to think your totally right. Because both kingdoms look the same and I like the idea of him choosing a path. Maybe this art is the end of the game, sorta. With one version of choices you end up ruling in peace and one way you rule in evilness(I guess)

That would be a great idea, if you're interested in story and stuff I put a thread above, but anyway, back again to the art. Yes, that would be really cool if that happened two different endings. But that gives me another idea that you said that they look the same, maybe a kingdom fell. If you look closely the rivers/lakes (???) could be the same.

Maybe we saw a kingdom fall, and now we are currently in the aftermath of it. People are breaking away from the kingdom and fighting for power, maybe this could be where we have our PvP sieges that everyone has been talking about? Also the flags could be important houses too, but it does seem our character will travel or at least different characters will have different cultures and those things.

So what we've summed up I guess is that a kingdom has been destroyed, and there are a bunch of crows or ravens near the trees, and that the character is in the middle of it. Maybe he claimed the crown, and he's realizing it isn't as great as he seems. Possibly then a sorceress brings the dead soldiers to life against us?