Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PaleOne

News cycle— disappointing —

45 minutes ago, APE said:

Well we did give them millions of dollars ;)

That’s what we wanna hear. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

14 hours ago, mandalore said:

The only communication we’ve gotten all summer is that there would be little communication over the summer due to holidays/vacations.  Which raises the question: who takes a 3-4 month summer vacation?

Children.

Teachers.

People that like to bank their vacation days.

Vampires?

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

Pale, you have to remember that ACE is in Texas... Dove season opens on Sunday and everyone is probably just getting their new license, washing the camo and icing down the beer for our favorite state holiday!

final3.jpg

Piikaa  |  Pkaoo

Crowfall%20Signature%20copy_1.jpg

On 8/28/2019 at 4:58 AM, APE said:

Been about 10 weeks since then and we've had 1 Q&A (2nd canceled), 1 "News" fluff piece, and 5.100 update info. 

What do you mean we had a news blog post .........on JUNE 11TH,almost 3 months ago............................................yea...............MONSTER MONTH more like MONSTER QUARTER am i right guys?

1 hour ago, Marth said:

Same lots of new information

I didn’t really see anything new —

not a single concrete upgrade—

vague indications of an update next week but no details.

“the entire stream is basically, we are going to work on the strategy game because we need more than one way to win “

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

4 hours ago, Yungregz said:

Id be worried if they were pushing marketing on a pre-alpha game.

they did for 5.8,but that marketing push was more "you don't get info for a month " than marketing.

remember when @Pann would literally post anything about a livestream either prior or after [or starting weekend event] on either the site's news article or news forum section?

hope the youtube video copy is uploaded within the next month this time too 

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

@Pann Why don't you guys get CC to make an article ,with numbers, about how big the marketing push of 5.8 and how much it helped.Its been almost 3 months since we actually got news so i assume you are trying to push the same concept again.If she would write that we hopefully would understand why there is a news drought and also get news.

I can say for sure what 4game (or ACE) already start some waves of marketing in our country.

as you can see 4g tags especially on eu grown last month. as well as fast fall 😃 it was due to some "reviews" from famous streamers/youtubers (paid one's I think).

too early. there is nothing to show atm.

ps. I also notice what last 6 month there was almost no news/streams from devs. just hope what it was due to prepairing to deploy big patch and not due to vacations.

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: Out of Fury

Discord makkon#8550

3 hours ago, wolfye said:

@Pann Why don't you guys get CC to make an article ,with numbers, about how big the marketing push of 5.8 and how much it helped.Its been almost 3 months since we actually got news so i assume you are trying to push the same concept again.If she would write that we hopefully would understand why there is a news drought and also get news.

Why are you entitled to any information? 

35 minutes ago, Zatch said:

Why are you entitled to any information? 

Because im a paying customer and if they don't meet my expectations i will leave and spend my money somewhere else??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? same with most of the comunity ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

14 hours ago, PaleOne said:

I didn’t really see anything new —

not a single concrete upgrade—

vague indications of an update next week but no details.

“the entire stream is basically, we are going to work on the strategy game because we need more than one way to win “

that was the joke

1 hour ago, makkon said:

I can say for sure what 4game (or ACE) already start some waves of marketing in our country.

as you can see 4g tags especially on eu grown last month. as well as fast fall 😃 it was due to some "reviews" from famous streamers/youtubers (paid one's I think).

too early. there is nothing to show atm.

ps. I also notice what last 6 month there was almost no news/streams from devs. just hope what it was due to prepairing to deploy big patch and not due to vacations.

Yes paid ads and sponsored reviews bring in people. I dont see how not keeping people in the loop will bring in the masses.  

13 hours ago, wolfye said:

Because im a paying customer and if they don't meet my expectations i will leave and spend my money somewhere else??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? same with most of the comunity ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

Calm down big spender.  

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png