Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Campaign Crafting

I appreciate the help in advance. I try to avoid asking questions here, but I have not found an answer anywhere. How does the ranking work with harvesting? I notice that as a level 25 I struggle with rank 8's and simply cannot get anything out of those ranks higher (9's and 10's in the campaigns). 

7 minutes ago, RogerShrubs said:

I appreciate the help in advance. I try to avoid asking questions here, but I have not found an answer anywhere. How does the ranking work with harvesting? I notice that as a level 25 I struggle with rank 8's and simply cannot get anything out of those ranks higher (9's and 10's in the campaigns). 

Harvesting nodes are all based off you harvesting skill (From passive tree, Tool+jewelery) level has nothing to do with it.

Tool for example will say Logging+30 this will increase your dmg over a tool that says logging +10 (which is your intermediate tool basics i think are +5 dmg. There harvesting jewelery that increases your dmg for X harvesting aswell.

you probaly wanna have +50 total stat for R9/10 (You can see it in your detail tab in exploration section if you scroll down till you find harvesting) of course the closer you are to 100 the quicker the node will go down.

There often runetools being sold on merchant that have +30-50 for 1k-1.5k gold per normally. Takes some training in the crafting tree to make your own that decent though. Although Runetools even with no training should be better than basic and intermediate if thats what you using.

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

3 minutes ago, RogerShrubs said:

Thank you, this makes sense :)

You welcome mate (Also stats affect certain things aswell like str increases dmg on mining and dex for Wood) if you hover over thing in the detail tab it will tell you what stat affects it aswell :)
Also the season in Fall atm in the campaign will has lower drop rate on resources, you realy wanna get all your harvesting done in Spring and Summer where you will get more resources from each node, Fall and winter is hell with 0 training in harvesting skill tree. Seasons reduce your plentiful harvest stat (Diamonds when you hover over the node there a max of 5 and 0 is lowest you basicly get nothing if it has 0 plentiful harvest.

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Yeah I am on the 2nd part of the harvesting tree. I am halfway through runemaking on my crafting tree and I am starting to see a difference in the tools I am making. I tried to go out and do gravestones and found rank 9's and could not get anything on those and I know the campaigns are the only place to grave dig so it was the first time it's been a problem in my 2 weeks of playing. 

42 minutes ago, RogerShrubs said:

Yeah I am on the 2nd part of the harvesting tree. I am halfway through runemaking on my crafting tree and I am starting to see a difference in the tools I am making. I tried to go out and do gravestones and found rank 9's and could not get anything on those and I know the campaigns are the only place to grave dig so it was the first time it's been a problem in my 2 weeks of playing. 

I think your just feeling the pain of the seasons there, if your getting nothing after fully harvesting it its cause the plentiful harvest is like 0-1 pips

Veeshan Midst of UXA