Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MELEE NEEDS LOOKED AT

Okay so up until now I've played devils advocate to most of the people complaining about the current state of melee. However I was going through some gameplay I recorded today and realized that my auto's are missing more then I initially thought. In this video while at 1m range I missed every single autoattack. Yall have got to get this worked out. 

I will play devil's advocate! Are you sure, you missed your auto-attacks? Flytext is buggy right now, which causes some flytext to use the wrong colors (I've had some of my attacks turn green while Sustain was up)

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

@melee is broken..
@ranged is broken

And it's not the flytext.

From 60+ m away they will still hit, come one already change it.

et6k2pB.jpeg

@jtoddcoleman@thomasblair

Edited by Soulreaver

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

11 minutes ago, wolfye said:

Even if his attack land, if he doesn't get visual/audio feedback and he feels like he is missing that is still a problem.

Yeah I actually think a difference in audio for landing attacks and missing attacks would go a long way. 

Right now swinging into air sounds the same as swinging and hitting. We need a "whoosh" sound for swings and misses and a "whoosh splat" sound for swings and hits. 

Blazzen <Lords of Death>

YouTube - Twitch - Website

2 hours ago, wolfye said:

Even if his attack land, if he doesn't get visual/audio feedback and he feels like he is missing that is still a problem.

I'm not saying there isn't a problem, just saying it might be a game feedback problem vs a game mechanics one

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.