Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.100 LIVE Bug Reports for 9/4/2019

5.100 Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to The Feedback Thread.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

EKs crash regularly. Usually withing 20 minutes after starting it, and after restarting it somewhere after 30-90 minutes.
From what my guildies say, all affected EKs seem to crash at the same time. When it happens, the game crashes for all players within, so they need to relaunch the game. The EK then visually appears to still be up for a minute or two, but dont allow anyone to join, before finally closing down so they can be restarted.
THe EK is set to PvP, and hosted in Frankfurt.

Edited by Metauriel

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

4 hours ago, Metauriel said:

THe EK is set to PvP, and hosted in Frankfurt.

to add on this, my EK was not set to PvP and still crashed with theirs together.

This is an old bug but it was super relevant during today's siege. Fire damage types affect Keep walls currently - we lost a wall and a huge tactical advantage because the opposing force was able to just use basic attacks from confessors to break down a second wall and remove our choke point advantage.

11 hours ago, galvia said:

This is an old bug but it was super relevant during today's siege. Fire damage types affect Keep walls currently - we lost a wall and a huge tactical advantage because the opposing force was able to just use basic attacks from confessors to break down a second wall and remove our choke point advantage.

I don't think it's only fire damage, I believe all elemental damage works on keep walls. It should be noted though that in this particular case it wasn't just a confessor hitting the wall I was back in a trebuchet bombing the wall while the main force was holding the breach. A CC flank took my treb down right as the wall was about to break so anyone who wasn't paying close attn probably missed it.

• Indestructible Frenzy

Not working, and this is something new because in the previous patches was working good.

Now you die under the effect of Frenzy while having Indestructible frenzy node.

• Spirit Whip

Spirit whip works on Myrmidons only on third basic attack and some time it doesn’t work at all or it works for the first two basic attacks after you draw the weapons.

• Colossus Smash

Still hitting at 19/20m instead of 23m as it should (according to the description and previous functioning) and got nerfed by 8m without any notes.

If it is intended is still not working accordingly to the description because like before it should be 20m movement plus 3m melee distance.

Before was 25m movement plus 6m melee range.

• Whirlwind

Still not cancellable, is it intended?

Best regards 

After logging out of a character, my screen will get stuck on the "Enter-Enter-Enter" screen and wont let me click any options. The animations on the Crow keep going. If I push tab, chat will still cycle through. It just will not let me select anything with my mouse (not even the three lines in the top right).