Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.100 LIVE Bug Reports for 9/4/2019

When my Cutthroat Assassin loses the holy aura from a cleric he is booted from stealth as if he took damage.  I do a lot of stealth scouting for our roams so this has forced us to switch to Vengeful Aura much to my clerics dislike =).

31 minutes ago, Hyriol said:

Duelist Impale is still busted.  I think this one is going for the record.

We are aware of the problem, it's in the system and being tracked. Thanks again for keeping tabs on it 😃

I'm just gonna keep tellin y'all that the excess exp that trickles over from a level up is lost. Nothing quite like only needing 5 exp to get to the next level and that the next thing that gives you exp better be hella weak so as to feel you aren't WASTING that juicy exp.

Outpost cap zones need love. You have to stand in very specific locations (in some environments) to count towards the cap. If you move around it will change from contested to captured while still standing in the circle.

Also, you can avoid all archer damage by standing behind the pole. unknown.png

unknown.png

When I logged back in I was "teleported to a safe area" which ended up being an enemy beachhead portal. Luckily I noticed before it killed me! 🤣

I cannot remove a minor discipline from my Minor I slot. I tried relogging, dying and even selling said discipline but it still will not budge from the slot. Every time I drag it out, it just pops right back up. Send help. The discipline is "Prickly Skin" if that matters.

12 hours ago, Rakaris said:

I cannot remove a minor discipline from my Minor I slot. I tried relogging, dying and even selling said discipline but it still will not budge from the slot. Every time I drag it out, it just pops right back up. Send help. The discipline is "Prickly Skin" if that matters.

You have to drag it completely off the character sheet/inventory frame. As I recall, you can't drag it to a bank/vault frame either, it must go to the world view window.

2 hours ago, VaMei said:

You have to drag it completely off the character sheet/inventory frame. As I recall, you can't drag it to a bank/vault frame either, it must go to the world view window.

While that does work, it also deletes the discipline. I was okay with that, but I'm just letting anyone else who is having this issue know. Also, thank you for the help! = )

The Trial of Gaea gold badge has in its tooltip +500% harvesting efficiency, i do get 50% as it is the cap yet i am not sure either of those two numbers is intended.

Edited by Used

Druid LMB - point - click - if u do damage u can now just run around holding down LMB no need to target anymore - target still takes damage when not targeted by the reticule.  Just like ranger rapid fire

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

On 9/13/2019 at 9:16 PM, Used said:

The Trial of Gaea gold badge has in its tooltip +500% harvesting efficiency, i do get 50% as it is the cap yet i am not sure either of those two numbers is intended.

Thanks for letting us know!

Ultimates and skills like Blood of the Giant that are related to your HP, are now working with your current HP and not with your max HP. 

This is makeing em useless when you are low hp.

Is it intended or is it a bug?I don't remember how they were working in the past.

Thx

On 9/13/2019 at 9:16 PM, Used said:

I haven't run a test yet to confirm, will post again later when I have.  But I have not felt as though I'm getting 50% more hits out of my stamina bar, in fact It doesn't feel as though I'm getting any gain.  Maybe I'm misunderstanding how efficiency should work?

Update: I just ran a test on 2 different characters and I got the same amount of hits regardless of whether or not I had the badge equipped.  I tried both stone and ore harvesting. I only used rune tools so there is still a chance it is a conflict and not broken but all indications are that it is not functioning.

Edited by ConstantineX

-The Legion shall forever be reborn

qliewl5.png