Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.100 LIVE Bug Reports for 9/4/2019

Long Live the Fighter passive from the Knife Grinder discipline is overwritten by the active skill Blood Strike from the Blade Master discipline.  Is this intentional?

Blood Strike also has a delay in damage application compared to the animation.  It's very easy to break the final attack early and not apply the bleed at all, at least on an Elkin Templar.

Speaking to Templar specifically, Certain Skills such as Holy Warrior prevent queueing up a parry, while most others queue the parry correctly.  It tends to be longer animation skills near as I can tell that cause this, or perhaps buff skills in general.  It can make Parry very clunky at times.  Spamming Parry and its combo also seems to cut out those attack sounds completely which happens most commonly/reliably in PVE.

Censure is remarkably unreliable.  It will go only a couple feet going up hills and often will miss when ending when the enemy in as close as a 2m range and reticle over them, failing to damage or stun.

Another unreliable skill is Throw Hurlbat for Champions.  It throws based off of the direction your character is looking, not where the camera aims, making it unreliable if you're strafing or kiting.

Edited by Deioth

You can walk up to ladders and push F really fast during fights to avoid a quick death... It doesn't change the fact you're going to die... It just prolongs the inevitable death looming at the top or bottom of the ladder.

Force Mages Reactive Barrier Passive has a weird interaction with duelist Redirect pain. 

Whenever i activate redirect pain and i already have the small barrier from reactive barrier it consumes all my pips but doesnt give me the extra barrier OR the retribution from redirect pain.

If i activate Redirect Pain first it works fine and the Reactive barrier will add onto it, but if i dont activate redirect pain first i just lose it.

This kinda sucks because it literally stops me from useing redirect pain in tense combat situations cause ill most likely have the 100 barrier from reactive Barrier (Especially when using rapid fire), so i either have to make do without a primary skill of mine (Of which my slayer capstone does have interactions with) or i have to stop attacking untill i lose the barrier or it wears out. Cause losing 5 Pips and 10 stacks of Lucky on a redirect pain that does nothing is hella painful.

5 minutes ago, Timberwolf said:

Assassin's Back Stab's tool tip says 6 second cooldown, but the cooldown lasts 10 seconds in game. At least for the half elf.

This is probably working as intended due to the way pip-based classes interact with the power cost multiplier stat.  Your cooldowns are likely suffering from a combination of high weapon weight and low power efficiency.  You can check for sure by clicking details on your character sheet, then checking the combat > power modifications section.  You might be using some wartribe weapons that have unusually high weapon weight due to the random nature of stat distribution on all dropped gear.

Using Assassin's Diffusion on an Exposed target does NOT knockdown.  I'm curious if Plaguebearer similarly does not KD on exposed.  Could be Expose itself simply doesn't work.  As well, using Spirit Dart a a Blackguard on an exposed target does not reduce cooldown, which suggests again Expose is broken.

Numerous skills also aim like the Champion's Throw Hurlbat skill where if fires based on character facing and not camera facing, this really makes it hard to use these skills.  Spirit Dart for Blackguard is one such skill, I noticed some Duelist skills also do this (at least the from stealth attacks did iirc)

Edited by Deioth

Not sure if this is real specific to the latest build as I've not been playing a lot until this one but...

I've noticed that there seems to be a lag when switching between user interface and no user interface.  For example, I'll be running around, see a chest, run over, open it, loot the contents, and then when I hit ESC or start running again there will be a momentary lag and then game play resumes as normal.  

Anyone experiencing this effect?

feels like a bug but could be an intended mechanic:

i wanted to kill a wartribe boss and there were 2 player enemies in that camp. i killed them first and then had to kill them two times more  as they had a very close respawn outpost to return from, to have enough time for the boss. so i did 6 kills but only 2 of them counted for the scoreboard.

i understand that there are mechanics to prevent spawn camping like multiple exits from temple and onehits around those exits. but it eludes me why i do not get the kills for people keep comming for me?

Edited by Used

- You can get CC'd while under the effect of juggernout's retaliate invulnerability.

- I got CC'd and dizzy down after using also the active skill of juggernout.

So basically Juggernout is not working as it should

15 hours ago, Used said:

but it eludes me why i do not get the kills for people keep comming for me?

I believe that there is a cooldown on kill credit for each unique player to keep the impact of alt farming and fight clubs to a minimum.

Otoh, those players that just kept dying are still racking up the deaths, so they are hurting their K/D ratio. If they care.

I logged out inside of one of the tunnels in a castle in the infected world directly after capturing it.  Today when I logged on I am trapped behind an invisible wall.   coordinates are. (2459,16, 2712)   Have a photo if it's useful but didn't bother to upload it.

-The Legion shall forever be reborn

qliewl5.png

Poisoner Discipline passive currently breaks poison toxin on my cutthroat.  When I have the Poisoner passive equipped, only the minor poison from the Poisoner passive procs and never the better toxin poison. Poisoner passive is a minor poison and the toxin is a severe poison.  Minor poisons should not overwrite a severe poison so I assume this is a bug that breaks the build I was going for =(.

Edited by Shryke