Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.100 LIVE Bug Reports for 9/4/2019

On 9/28/2019 at 1:50 PM, Shryke said:

Poisoner Discipline passive currently breaks poison toxin on my cutthroat.  When I have the Poisoner passive equipped, only the minor poison from the Poisoner passive procs and never the better toxin poison. Poisoner passive is a minor poison and the toxin is a severe poison.  Minor poisons should not overwrite a severe poison so I assume this is a bug that breaks the build I was going for =(.

The Poisoned Blade skill also just does the same thing as the passive.  Maybe intended, but feels weak given how poison toxin, the poison passive, and Poisoned Blade all do the same thing making them far too redundant to be useful.  Poisoned Blade also randomly costs no pips, I can't seem to determine the conditions this occurs as a Blackguard, but it cannot be used from zero pips and at times will still spend one pip per attack in its chain.

-------

Nature Toxin also seems to fail to apply Sever Corruption.  At least, it isn't showing in the combat log, but after some further testing it looks like nearby enemies take damage and are in fact corrupted.  Likely this is just a display bug.  Other skills such as Muck Splatter's corruption shows up in the logs just fine.  Nature Toxin does not reapply itself and therefor it can runout making for potentially huge gaps in DPS if it fails to reapply against a single target.  This strikes me as a bug.  A lot of over time skills fail to reapply, especially DoTs, significantly devaluing their build potential.  If this is not a bug, it should be changed.

On 9/29/2019 at 10:46 PM, Koranthis said:

I selected Chaos for my faction when logging into Infected but when I got in I was in Balance and the rest of my guild is it Chaos so I'm unable to play with my guild.

Send an email to support@crowfall.com

14 minutes ago, royo said:

today i find a door bug on my ek !!

after putting different doors i cannot cross one of them. 

here a video to show u . 

Do you happen to know which piece that you placed?

1 hour ago, ACE_FancyHats said:

Do you happen to know which piece that you placed?

Looks like it was a Mega Deed: Castle Wall Panels: Door 1x1 attached to a Mega Deed: Castle Defenses: Wedge Wall 3x1. I assume it's the tier 1 version since all the other walls didn't have battlements

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

So I started going down the druid path of stormcaller, and whenever I equip the dryad or naiad major discipline, I can't put the healing spells in any of my trays.  I don't have a healing tray, just the death tray. I don't know if this was intentional or not.

9 hours ago, hornsbyq said:

So I started going down the druid path of stormcaller, and whenever I equip the dryad or naiad major discipline, I can't put the healing spells in any of my trays.  I don't have a healing tray, just the death tray. I don't know if this was intentional or not.

Several of the healing disciplines were originally designed to only be used in the life tray. We do have a ticket in the system for this exact issue, do to changes in the druid talents. Thanks!

Confessor and Druid LMB - auto lock on target so once they have pressed it and hold it down all other LMB shots will also hit.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

On 9/29/2019 at 10:46 PM, Koranthis said:

I selected Chaos for my faction when logging into Infected but when I got in I was in Balance and the rest of my guild is it Chaos so I'm unable to play with my guild.

Thank you for taking care of this issue.

Copy posting a couple of bugs reported on Community Discord from tester SILENUS:

"I have noticed Leadership Buff has a big problem stopping as Leader even if you are and as the Footman receiving it. Especially if the Leader goes stealth having it slotted on all 3 bars including stealth... But moreover it really has a RANGE issue now. It will never hold up to 50 meters and really stops working after 25 over and over again. Moving the group closer will sometimes restart it but other times even after a minute or so you have to remove and replace Leadership passive on the bar to force it to work again... It is all very frustrating...

BUT That is not the only thing I notice different with Range... Capturing post you practically have to stand on top the flag to change it or capture it... LITERALLY like 1 meter away from it... Anywhere in the Circle will not work at all..."

tiPrpwh.png

Somehow, you cannot hit ppl that are running away but still inside 3m range.

Maybe is something linked to the sprint but i am not sure.

Even if i am 1m range and the target has no shields or whatever, most of the time if the are running and i am chasing as a melee, i cannot him even at 1m range with the red reticle  perfectly on the hit box.