Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.100 LIVE Bug Reports for 9/4/2019

So while doing fort fights on arch druid, I was roaming solo, but anytime someone else would run over my orbs they would just disappear. My combat log showed nothing in terms of healing them, but then the missed orbs wouldn't count for blight either, so it was like they got collected? It was weird.

Also, if an arch druid from opposing faction blights where you have placed orbs while building your own, your orbs will disappear as well and you can't seem to place more until the blight circle disappears. New orbs just vanish until it's gone. Made stacking bombs nearly impossible in close up fights. ( @KushDoobiez? and @Bzra? I think you guys were the other bomb druids at the fort) Dunno if the same thing happened to you guys or if you had any issue,  but I don't think I was able to even get a blight off because every time I got stacked up they were lost to the other faction's  blight. 

13 hours ago, Deioth said:

Is this a bug or intentional?  Has anyone else come across ANY kings in Infected or the last three or so Campaigns?  There has been a serious king glut.

This is a current bug.

1) When turning on the map while auto-running, the cursor doesn't show up.

2) The campaign map should be centered on me when I open it.

3) The campaign map is difficult to drag.

4) I can't delete minor disciples by dragging them out of the slot. A "do you want to delete this discipline" dialog appears, but clicking YES does nothing.

hey there!

i discovered today that pixie is the flower power spell everyone i heal with made the anim of the spell (flowerpower ?!?) and i'm not sure it's a normal thing ^^ 

here a video with praticedummy to show but it's the same with my mates when we fight :

18 hours ago, Heartsteel said:

So while doing fort fights on arch druid, I was roaming solo, but anytime someone else would run over my orbs they would just disappear. My combat log showed nothing in terms of healing them, but then the missed orbs wouldn't count for blight either, so it was like they got collected? It was weird.

Also, if an arch druid from opposing faction blights where you have placed orbs while building your own, your orbs will disappear as well and you can't seem to place more until the blight circle disappears. New orbs just vanish until it's gone. Made stacking bombs nearly impossible in close up fights. ( @KushDoobiez? and @Bzra? I think you guys were the other bomb druids at the fort) Dunno if the same thing happened to you guys or if you had any issue,  but I don't think I was able to even get a blight off because every time I got stacked up they were lost to the other faction's  blight. 

Can confirm after some further testing (with Kush)  that yes, enemy blight will remove your own orbs if they are in the circle, and orbs were disappearing when non-grouped allies were walking on them. Considering electrogenesis orbs are also still invisible and sometimes after blight some orbs still appear but don't do anything, I think the druid orbs need some work.

As for blight, feels like it is a bug, but confirmation would be appreciated. 😄

On 10/8/2019 at 6:25 PM, Heartsteel said:

Can confirm after some further testing (with Kush)  that yes, enemy blight will remove your own orbs if they are in the circle, and orbs were disappearing when non-grouped allies were walking on them. Considering electrogenesis orbs are also still invisible and sometimes after blight some orbs still appear but don't do anything, I think the druid orbs need some work.

As for blight, feels like it is a bug, but confirmation would be appreciated. 😄

Sounds like a bug to me, I'll take a look at it!

On half elf ranger if you’re in ranged tray you have a higher jump than normal. Also the animation for dropping the archer stake is significantly longer than when in melee tray. 

On cleric, for abilities that require you to activate then place (ex hand of gods) instead of placing that ability you can hit another ability that will be placed instead. You can use this to extend the range of abilities. If one ability has a 30m range and another 20m, you can activate the 30m then place the 20m at the 30m range. Have not tested this on any other class.

Edited by oneply

There appear to be issues with necromancy additives drops rates from the R10 Bosses (Kings and Chiefs).

This data was gathered by 4g_BlackCanario who has diligently been farming them for the last few days and compiled by me.

The Mob types killed were:

• Embarri Cleric Kings/Chiefs
  • Fae Assassin Kings/Chiefs
  • Embarri Champion Kings/Chiefs
  • Satyr Knight Kings/Chiefs

Can you please verify that this is intended as previously the chiefs would also drop legendary additives.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vQuJomrxP9BnuIXRCwxPNKthPocCVvnbTGH9JEbq8myjMY9MED7G4JSjPxl9GSv-SEP5rPK1rmNzgqN/pubhtml#

It is also worth noting that during this murder spree, no hammers dropped and only 3 Necromancy goggles.

BlackCanario has informed me that despite us only having statistics for 17 Kings, he killed an additional 20 that didn't drop any legendary additives, unfortunately he didn't screenshot the loot for these 20 prior to us starting collection.  So the actual number of Kings is 37 and 2 legendary additives dropped.

If needed we can provide images of the loot drops that were compiled.

Thank you.

Edited by Wilbur
Correction of total Kings killed

In campaign currently and I have a completely empty hunger bar but am not suffering from the hungry debuff.  While this is incredibly convenient I thought I best report it.

-The Legion shall forever be reborn

qliewl5.png

Not sure if this is just the UI or if this actually is occurring on the back end, as well, BUT...

At maximum crafting and spec seal craft gear, you can readily hit max cap of 120 with Techniques minor disc.  If you unequip the Techniques, it reduces to 100, but if you reslot Techniques after that it appears to ignore your spec seal gear.  You have to unequip and reequip one of your armor pieces in order to fix it back to 120.