Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.100 LIVE Bug Reports for 9/4/2019

Recommended Posts

Bugged mobs in God's Reach, Joveth. I'm sure it's been reported before, but I'm adding just in case. The mobs pursue a bit too far, return and are frozen. https://imgur.com/a/RkEyA2k

Love the game. Started 3 days ago with the Adventurer's Pack. Very detailed and fun. 

Edited by Spears

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a lvl 18 Wood-Elf Druid.  The ESS does not regenerate in or out of combat. 

The passive ability Electrogenesis does not generate any orbs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Several bugs to report in the video linked below.

  1. Right around the 2:10 mark I activate the berserk ability, the animation plays, the ability goes on cooldown on my hotbar, but I don't get the Heart Meter UI, and the berserk buff does not appear in the top right, nor does it appear to be healing me. https://youtu.be/YelsymbXRy4?t=130
  2. After I die at around the 10:56 mark upon respawning and using berserk the Heart Meter UI gets really buggy. The heart meter gets a strange white background around it which is blocking the numerical counter text to where I can't see when the crash is going to happen. I eventually die to this bug at the 13:16 mark when I could've easily hit my ultimate ability to mitigate the crash had I been able to see when the crash was coming using the heart meter. It does appear that the Berserk timer in the top right is accurate so I could've looked at that but it's hard to pick out amongst the other buffs in the heat of battle. 
  3. After the siege was over the victory overlay would not go away even if I logged out of the game. I had to completely close the game to desktop to clear it. 

unknown.png

 

Edited by blazzen

Blazzen <Lords of Death>

YouTube - Twitch - Website

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, blazzen said:

Several bugs to report in the video linked below.

  1. Right around the 2:10 mark I activate the berserk ability, the animation plays, the ability goes on cooldown on my hotbar, but I don't get the Heart Meter UI, and the berserk buff does not appear in the top right, nor does it appear to be healing me. https://youtu.be/YelsymbXRy4?t=130
  2. After I die at around the 10:56 mark upon respawning and using berserk the Heart Meter UI gets really buggy. The heart meter gets a strange white background around it which is blocking the numerical counter text to where I can't see when the crash is going to happen. I eventually die to this bug at the 13:16 mark when I could've easily hit my ultimate ability to mitigate the crash had I been able to see when the crash was coming using the heart meter. It does appear that the Berserk timer in the top right is accurate so I could've looked at that but it's hard to pick out amongst the other buffs in the heat of battle. 
  3. After the siege was over the victory overlay would not go away even if I logged out of the game. I had to completely close the game to desktop to clear it. 

 

Slow down the video playback.  I think your Berserk is working properly.  In your time stamps provided, you seem to be getting the crash preventions off just fine, you're just getting focused or have bleeds on you.  Even the knight pull at ~2:10 didn't cancel your Pulverize(? been a while since on a myrm).  That white backround for sure screwed you, though, and heat of the moment reading of your de/buff bar is very difficult, you could have Q'd that but that would have required a natural 20 on that call.

 

Some top level Myrm play btw damn dude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Deioth said:

Slow down the video playback.  I think your Berserk is working properly.  In your time stamps provided, you seem to be getting the crash preventions off just fine, you're just getting focused or have bleeds on you.  Even the knight pull at ~2:10 didn't cancel your Pulverize(? been a while since on a myrm).

It was actually at 2:12 right after the Knight tried to interrupt the crash.

I activated berserk, it went on cooldown, but did not give me the buff.

unknown.png

5 hours ago, Deioth said:

Some top level Myrm play btw damn dude.

Thanks! :) 


Blazzen <Lords of Death>

YouTube - Twitch - Website

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/14/2019 at 5:54 PM, blazzen said:

I activated berserk, it went on cooldown, but did not give me the buff.

I often have a similar problem while farming ancients on my assassin. I'll attempt to interrupt the mob's stun with my cheap shot, but if I'm late I'll end up stunned, with my pip pool spent & cheap shot on cool down.

I suspect it has to do with what is handled client side vs server side & latency between them. The client says the resource was spent & the ability used, but the server says 'too late, fizzle & you're stunned'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, VaMei said:

I often have a similar problem while farming ancients on my assassin. I'll attempt to interrupt the mob's stun with my cheap shot, but if I'm late I'll end up stunned, with my pip pool spent & cheap shot on cool down.

I suspect it has to do with what is handled client side vs server side & latency between them. The client says the resource was spent & the ability used, but the server says 'too late, fizzle & you're stunned'.

I agree it's probably some kind of server/client latency or ability queuing issue. 

Only thing is you can actually use berserk while under CC effects so getting CC'd wouldn't explain it. What might explain it is if I got hit with physics effects when I used berserk as you cannot berserk if your feet aren't on the ground IIRC. 

 


Blazzen <Lords of Death>

YouTube - Twitch - Website

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey folks, got a strange one here:

Game kept crashing whenever I would use the rune gate to enter the Earth Temple; on the third attempt it worked properly but within 30 seconds it immediately crashed to desktop with the following:
unknown.png

 

I stupidly didn't hit Cancel to enter a debugging process, probably would have had more information from that. Could this be a possible memory leak issue or is it something on my end borking up?

 

UPDATE (12/19/2019 at around 8PM or so): Can confirm it also crashes when I activate the spell to return to the Temple. Goes to the loading screen, generates terrain, and then... CTDs. The odd part is that the client itself shuts down as if I simply logged off and powered down the game properly. Not entirely sure what is going on.

Edited by Disturbed_One
Supplying additional information

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keyboard intermittently stops working in game. Escape and number keys seem to work. No movement or hotkeys. Logging out and in once or twice has fixed it so far. 3 or 4 occurrences over the last week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. When I use a statue for resurrect, I will see resurrection loading cast bar twice. One by one (100% then 20% of loading process).

2. In the game, the distance of the character view depend on gaze position - I can see mobs health farther if I tilt my gaze to the corner of the screen.

3. Mobs with a distance attack can shoot me throught hills and objects.

4. When I'm harvesting materials, weakness point can apper in the place, where I can't hit resource from my position. So, I'm usually hitting ground or air. I have to run around the resource because of that.

5. As a druid, when I equip a staff, I still have an extra slot for mele weapon, where I can't put any weapon. Also, my champion equip icon at the right and down corner of the screen, doesn't show any equipped weapon (but I have a staff in hands).

https://yadi.sk/d/6E-Zy1A0shjlBA

https://yadi.sk/d/P6fDDh2Y1OyWMQ

6. New trees growing up as an old, without age steps.

7. I can log any resurce behind my character. This animation is very strange.

https://yadi.sk/d/KwWy3nnYEFArEg

8. Every time I'm resurrecting, system throws a message about lvl up.

 

#1 Bag. Flying tree: https://yadi.sk/d/9R0nomZxI1GAfw

#2 Bag. UFO over the city: https://yadi.sk/d/Lbl3CwuOsmPItg Shell I see this fires from that distance?

#4 Bag. Chest in the stone: https://yadi.sk/d/5xBopRHpnB0wLg

Edited by 4uGySa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. I deleted an old champion and creted a new one. In the end of this process, I got a character-hydra in the Character Select menu! 

https://yadi.sk/d/V_eQlvz5L4S54Q

2. When I came to new workd, I went to the top of the start location mountain (under the respown location). Then I went to the margin of the map and jumped to the end of the location. I didn't die, but I went to the end of the map. The only way to return was to use recall skill.

https://yadi.sk/d/A8d40LOk1zKM8g

3. When I was in the the start location of the basic world, I found a chest, which I can point to far from him.

https://yadi.sk/d/Tf4XQyUiiRCnRA

4. Some of dead enemies can stand up and start runnning on the ground, when you come some distance from them. Its usual problem.

https://yadi.sk/d/RJ0FDbE0Cf-aXQ

5. When I playd with my friend, he used on me 'Blast of leaves' skill from the 'Dryad disciline' and got animation of this skill too. 

https://yadi.sk/d/TyEgs7o3eJVx-Q

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Attempted to split a stack with Shift + Right Click, and it popped up a window to split the stack, but wouldn't do anything after that. Just had a black box with the split stack, and a slider I could move around. This affects the bottom row only. as it spawns the box too low to hit confirm or cancel

Could not do anything to get the box to go away.  even after closing inventory, the box remains. Changing locations just has the box behind my little calendar cycle in the bottom right corner, but it did make it go away from my inventory screen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...