Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.100 LIVE Bug Reports for 9/4/2019

Critical Healing Chance raises with DEX, not SPR as the tooltip says. In addition, the Naiad major's skill and passive do not seem to work at all. This was tested on a fae and wood elf druid.

Edited by Lambchop
clarity

Testing Shield fighter major on an Earthkeeper druid, is it intended for the major to not give the user the ability to block? As I can equip the major but do not get any block ability in the DEF slot.

Edited by Lambchop
grammar

Coalesce Life Orbs from the Mystical Staff on an Earthkeeper Druid are used immediately when placed on a keep wall, making them unable to be used by anyone on the wall and making you unable to place them down where needed. In addition (I will post this in feedback as well) but I believe the orbs would have more impact if they were not used by full health players running over them, and instead only a number of orbs proportional to the players missing health were used by players when running over them. In addition, I say this here because having the orbs act this way may also solve the keep wall problem with the orbs. Thank you for your time.

Edited by Lambchop
grammar

I'm getting an issue where the game keeps rejecting my 2FA token.  I open the test launcher and log in without a problem.  I use the launcher to start the game, and it fails login and puts me to the in game login page.  I try logging in there, and it tells me "Forbidden - Invalid Login Token".

48 minutes ago, Tronk said:

I'm getting an issue where the game keeps rejecting my 2FA token.  I open the test launcher and log in without a problem.  I use the launcher to start the game, and it fails login and puts me to the in game login page.  I try logging in there, and it tells me "Forbidden - Invalid Login Token".

test is down ;) for updating to the new version if u wanna play please use the Live Launcher

rUQlYHs.png

35 minutes ago, DravoiX said:

test is down ;) for updating to the new version if u wanna play please use the Live Launcher

Thanks for the quick response.  What I get for not paying attention to what's happening. 🤦‍♂️

Bug found.  Using  a KVM causes a mouse cursor to appear in the center of the game screen on most screens until the game is restarted.

This can be replicated by starting the game and getting into a world.  Then unplug your mouse.  Then plug it back in again and it happens.

Workaround: Plug in a second mouse to the machine running the game and this will not happen.  The second mouse does not need to be used.  Just plugged in.

Just noticed that if you have two mobs, one agressive and one peaceful (a spider and a Auroch), aggro-ing the agressive mob (getting close for example) will also aggro the peaceful mob. My guess is there is some trigger that is not making distinctions by type. Auroch is basically reacting as if I attacked one of them.

Kinda makes gathering in  mixed mobs spawns more interesting but it is not intuitive and I got a couple panic attacks before I realized the problem...

Helo

It's a bug : Résistance: I can't select point because this is hiden by the bar "No additionnal risk"

1583685741-cbr.jpg

It appears that Go for Broke in conjunction with tunnel is broken on duelist

Go for broke doesn't hit with the recticle because burrow appears to turn your character another direction

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

I just saw something. I was playing Black desert online and let the game afk farming and i had it minimized to tray. I run Crowfall and i get 10 to 0 fps. i closed it and oped it 3 times and it was the same. The 3rd time i kept Crowfall open and closed black desert and i instanlty got 60+ fps on crowfall. 
I am sure it's not my PC cause i am able to play Guild Wars 2 WvW normally with black desert minimized to tray