Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
VitnirTL

Some ideas for the Vendor-System

Hello Crows,

the current Vendor-System isn´t that great, in my opinion. You never get the chance ( or very rarely ) to get one in GR
I think there could be a better system to get a Vendor place than just speed and luck.
Thats why i want a bit of discussion and your opinion of my ideas. Also you can post your own.

I thought it would be a good idea if u have to purchase the spot. ( You have to craft the Vendor first if you want to take place in this auction
So in some time ( maybe 1 week, 1 month, you name it ) is the time to go to an Vendor auction. Or to the place where you want to place your vendor.
Than you can bid with other players who want to place there vendor there. The highest Price gets the Vendor and can place it. So you can cycle the Vendors
and get a chance to sell some stuff. Also you need the gold for the upkeep. If you dont pay for 24H the Upkeep cost you lose your Vendor. 

What do you guys think about this idea ? Could it be better ? And if yes what could be better ? What are your ideas ? 

Best Regards 

VitnirTL

Players can place vendors in their EKs. Before vendors were added to campaigns, everyone did their shopping in EKs. 

At some point, that will hopefully be a thing again. They have talked about wanting to make EKs important again, but have yet to reveal their specific plans. We'll see.

22 minutes ago, VitnirTL said:

Hello Crows,

the current Vendor-System isn´t that great, in my opinion. You never get the chance ( or very rarely ) to get one in GR
I think there could be a better system to get a Vendor place than just speed and luck.
Thats why i want a bit of discussion and your opinion of my ideas. Also you can post your own.

I thought it would be a good idea if u have to purchase the spot. ( You have to craft the Vendor first if you want to take place in this auction
So in some time ( maybe 1 week, 1 month, you name it ) is the time to go to an Vendor auction. Or to the place where you want to place your vendor.
Than you can bid with other players who want to place there vendor there. The highest Price gets the Vendor and can place it. So you can cycle the Vendors
and get a chance to sell some stuff. Also you need the gold for the upkeep. If you dont pay for 24H the Upkeep cost you lose your Vendor. 

What do you guys think about this idea ? Could it be better ? And if yes what could be better ? What are your ideas ? 

Best Regards 

VitnirTL

gr shouldnt have vendors

33 minutes ago, VitnirTL said:

Crows,

Vendor-System  chance  GR 
better system  speed and luck
discussion  opinion  ideasyour own

good idea  purchase  Vendor  take place  auction 
time  you name it  Vendor auction  place  vendor
bid  vendor  highest Price place it  cycle 
chance  gold  upkeep  lose 

Best Regards

With all the bolding and underlining and italics,  this is what I read.