Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Experienced Player LGu

Falon

To whom it may concern,

My name is Falon. I am a hardcore MMO player, new to Crowfall, just looking for a place to call home!

Experience:  I have 10+ years experience in sandbox/Open PvP MMOs. Titles include Ultima. Shadowbane. GWars. Eve online. Terra. Archeage. LoL. I am 23 years old and will be highly active :)

Guild criteria:

• Region: Eastern US.
  • Atmosphere: I am looking for an ACTIVE community that will play together often/daily. I'm sure we will get along well🤪
  • Casual/Hardcore?: I am here to have fun! which means PILLAGE AND CONQUER BHAHAHAHAHA🤺
  • Size: Its not the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean! What truly matters is the number of active players. NO PREFERENCE 
  • Play-Style: 1- Confessor 2. Templar 3. Druid 4. Cleric.    I enjoy playing high Crowd Control/support players.
  • Commitment: I work the week days, but will be on daily. Weekend warrior 💪
  • Miscellaneous: Shadowbane was my wheel house. My family began Freecorpse and Gypsies Tramps & Thieves. Running spec groups and booting Zergers was our specialty. Strategy swiftly counters numbers, with tight mechanics and solid communication, many as one will always prevail!

Voice-Chat services:

• I use TS. Vent. Discord. Mumble. anything you need from me, I can meet you there.

PM me if interested! I begin world domination tomorrow!!!!