Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Any active discounts for more than 10% or more?

Icemasta

Hi so I've been eyeing this game for a while and decided to make the plunge but like any reasonable customer I do like checking for discounts first. I googled a bit and the best I could find is that if I joined a guild from the website interface I would get a 10% discount, are there any other options to get discounts?

If the 10% from joining a guild on website is still active, is it possible to get a guild invite?

Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, Icemasta said:

Hi so I've been eyeing this game for a while and decided to make the plunge but like any reasonable customer I do like checking for discounts first. I googled a bit and the best I could find is that if I joined a guild from the website interface I would get a 10% discount, are there any other options to get discounts?

If the 10% from joining a guild on website is still active, is it possible to get a guild invite?

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the forums.

There are also affiliate codes some streamers and youtubers can share and also some friend codes. To use those one would have to use the code during account registration (and they are not better than 10% anyways).

If you don't have decided for a specific guild yet and don't want to bother any serious guild by just joining for the discount and then leaving again, you can join the support guild (=no active ingame organization) Citizens of Ravenheart [CoR]. Search for Ravenheart via the guild search function of the Crowfall website and you will find a [Request to join] button next to it. I don't check every day, but you can contact me on discord @Kraahk#3869 to make me move my feathers, if in a hurry or if you have any questions about the playtest environment or the future game.

Have fun, good luck
Kraahk