Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Confessor is actually fun but the worst damage class in CF

R3kk5

okay @Staff your actually a player who i bet that you join only winner sides and get carried sound like this but no offering here please be objectiv im serously discuss a badly mechanic in my opinion and wont hear anything on im/we are/a better player or something like this because i just said i got much expirence and im a good pvp player i learn alot in 10 days of play this game but want serously to improove and help , discuss such mechanics/logics mostly improove my self 

Edited by R3kk5

2 minutes ago, Staff said:

WHoA is currently undefeated in the trials of the gods on NA and has previously come to eu to take over your campaign since na was too easy at the time, i say copy us because our alliance is currently the greatest on all servers and our players are the most experienced in their classes, you may feign ignorance but the forum tears that were split over a small group crossing servers was glorious, so big worries about that gear and L2P part, thanks for your thoughts there come to na to play

I actually kind of agree with @Rhuddlan that pure copying really isn't the way to go. It is always good to use it as a starting point which is why I posted my stuff I've uploaded but that also does not mean that I do everything 100% correctly. I know I don't.

This is also why I'm really against people posting information that is deceptive, even if it isn't purposely done to be deceptive. You do have a lot of people who will just copy and parrot that idea. Confessors are in a pretty good spot right now balance wise and I really would rather not see people start up some chant that is not accurate.

C4sIZDW.gif

3 minutes ago, Phylor.the.Jester said:

I actually kind of agree with @Rhuddlan that pure copying really isn't the way to go. It is always good to use it as a starting point which is why I posted my stuff I've uploaded but that also does not mean that I do everything 100% correctly. I know I don't.

This is also why I'm really against people posting information that is deceptive, even if it isn't purposely done to be deceptive. You do have a lot of people who will just copy and parrot that idea. Confessors are in a pretty good spot right now balance wise and I really would rather not see people start up some chant that is not accurate.

OP seems to be having trouble understanding confessor, copying would be good to get him off the ground in this situation but copying for an entire playstyle is bad yes

hoayaga2.jpg

8 minutes ago, R3kk5 said:

okay @Staff your actually a player who i bet that you join only winner sides and get carried sound like this but no offering here please be objectiv im serously discuss a badly mechanic in my opinion and wont hear anything on im/we are/a better player or something like this because i just said i got much expirence and im a good pvp player i learn alot in 10 days of play this game but want serously to improove and help , discuss such mechanics/logics mostly improove my self 

i could give you my entire game history but that would be wasted on someone not from my server, ill simply say for all but 3 of the trials i fought against the dominant force

hoayaga2.jpg

7 minutes ago, R3kk5 said:

Rekks, if you want to talk in more detail on some stuff, shoot me a PM on discord. Can find me here(Winterblades Discord): https://discord.gg/SkmcBXp or if you're in the either of the bigger Crowfall ones, you can find me in those.

C4sIZDW.gif

6 minutes ago, Phylor.the.Jester said:

@phylor yeah i wont copy any builds or players because i have my own playstlye and try to pass it to my guild that we got more synergy nad i feel like that a dps class atm not that good slot in a group is because a tank, offtank or healer a way better slot on a group is

1 minute ago, Staff said:

i could give you my entire game history but that would be wasted on someone not from my server, ill simply say for all but 3 of the trials i fought against the dominant force

@Staff stop to explain how good you or someone else i want to disccuss my topic nothing else

Edited by R3kk5

5 minutes ago, R3kk5 said:

@Staff stop to explain how good you or someone else i want to disccuss my topic nothing else

you want me to explain how good i am or you want me to stop explaining how good i am?

hoayaga2.jpg

1 minute ago, R3kk5 said:

@phylor yeah i wont copy any builds or players because i have my own playstlye and try to pass it to my guild that we got more synergy nad i feel like that a dps class atm not that good slot in a group is because a tank, offtank or healer a way better slot on a group is

I'm not sure what you are slotting into those classifications but I can tell you that confessors are in a good spot and just like anything, you do not want to overload in any specific direction. If you're all tanky things like paladins and knights, a group that is balanced and has ranged dps group is going to tear you to pieces simply because you have no kill potential against them. Same thing the other way. If you run mostly squishy ranged, you are likely going to get ran over by a group that can bring a front line to disrupt your ability to hit the squishy damage dealers. 

C4sIZDW.gif

yeah i think there a many Strenghts/weaknesses but i mean the ranomizer of this game pushing any dps classes to the ground where the tanks and healers really more importent to any groups

Some basic issues I see with your gameplay

1. You don't have c charged before you go into combat or you waste it.

2. Disc choice is lacking 

3. you only use auto attacks

4. bad positioning. 

2 minutes ago, Zatch said:

Some basic issues I see with your gameplay

1. You don't have c charged before you go into combat or you waste it.

2. Disc choice is lacking 

3. you only use auto attacks

4. bad positioning. 

okay thank you for this feedback but seems that Winterblades got a lot of Toxic players the second such feedback from Winterblades with non sense only Phylor seems to be a good player and normal person that is in winterblades because Phylor want to help me and dont bring kind of sense less quotes already discuss in discord with him

- why i said this look at your own videos where your guilds doing the same and points it as good positioning and good play advertises in discord over all as good? 

next one to your enumerations

1.  used it everytime if the 5 Sin stacks reached just one time at the last by 3 stacks because he was already 1/8 hp / give me one tip expect Templar who stack Sin aswell and how i can stack Sin in OOC

2. Disc Choices is lacking?  while i used one different disc like your confessors in winterblades? maybe one other disc do more sense combine with my playstyle ?

3. I use mostly Autoattack and im conformed with it that i not waste Powers to get them on CD's if its not needed and havent if its needed but if you look at my videos am basicly use more my Powers as your confessors in the posted video

4. bad positioning ??????? like what if you want constructive criticism then you should agree that positioning be situantions conditionally and please offer it here to Phylor too because he got mostly similiar positioning style like me but you think that your members are doing it right thats not constructive thats just like the internet warriors or flamers 

at all you rage on such things that to this topic not relevant because i know how to play Casters / DPS Classes in basic 

all mmos action or tabing mmos just the same PVP expirence there is something you will see its similiar and again iam on it to learn crowfall because there are difference to other mmos  but actually not a completly new game at all 

@Moderators please stop Winterblades doing such Toxic Posts like @Staff and @Zatch i feel they havent any idea how deep im gooing to get informations about this game in a normal way

and again i dont want to get any help of how i need to play i just ask how this damage randomizer works but finally i got it its way more deeper information like such a unconstructive quote

8 minutes ago, R3kk5 said:

your original post was about confessor lacking in dps vs ranger and added a video with 3 pixels showing you failing to do anything, it was never about damage randomizer, you posted incorrect info and people came to correct you and tell you how to get better, also im not a winterblade

hoayaga2.jpg

23 minutes ago, Staff said:

your original post was about confessor lacking in dps vs ranger and added a video with 3 pixels showing you failing to do anything, it was never about damage randomizer, you posted incorrect info and people came to correct you and tell you how to get better, also im not a winterblade

yes and i want to know why ?I just felt it that way but i got it its just for real a visual bug in the combat logs a way difference informations about the damage i would know why im doing 336 crits for example but it isnt a crit its a normal hit in the video is it showing off the visuals thats a crit hit

it's just completely different now what i wrote before because the visuals that the game shows off was confuse me

Edited by R3kk5

19 minutes ago, R3kk5 said:

okay thank you for this feedback but seems that Winterblades got a lot of Toxic players the second such feedback from Winterblades with non sense only Phylor seems to be a good player and normal person that is in winterblades because Phylor want to help me and dont bring kind of sense less quotes already discuss in discord with him

@Moderators please stop Winterblades doing such Toxic Posts like @Staff and @Zatch i feel they havent any idea how deep im gooing to get informations about this game in a normal way

So I'm going to go ahead and address this here since when I sent you a PM about this and you claimed that "your the wrong person to write anymore because your guild is massively toxic" and then block me after you said "and reported too". Which is an insane 180 considering we had just had a decent conversation on what you were seeing in terms of damage range wise when hitting the dummies. 

The only two people in this thread that are Winterblades are myself and Zatch. You're getting the pretty negative response you're getting because you've made some pretty wild claims and have not really backed up some of it. Then when you shifted to another thing, we talked it over in discord PMs and I do agree there are a couple of weird things related to the numbers jumping around a bit(in a similar fashion) that could be the result of a bug. I'm going to dig a bit deeper on that particular issue.

However, that was not at all what your original post asserted. You asserted that Confessor damage was much lower than Archer damage, which is both true and false depending on the situation. Zatch may not have put it eloquently in his first response but he was wanting to stress that the comparison you were trying to make didn't really give any good evidence if you've played each class.

A bit of this is probably somewhat language barrier related either way.

You've definitely given me a good reminder of why I tend to not try and discuss/help some people when my first inclination is that they really just want to complain. You had some valid concerns related to some of the damage value generation we were seeing but really it is a different topic itself and is not really related to confessor being the "worst damage class in CF".

C4sIZDW.gif

16 minutes ago, Phylor.the.Jester said:

So I'm going to go ahead and address this here since when I sent you a PM about this and you claimed that "your the wrong person to write anymore because your guild is massively toxic" and then block me after you said "and reported too". Which is an insane 180 considering we had just had a decent conversation on what you were seeing in terms of damage range wise when hitting the dummies. 

The only two people in this thread that are Winterblades are myself and Zatch. You're getting the pretty negative response you're getting because you've made some pretty wild claims and have not really backed up some of it. Then when you shifted to another thing, we talked it over in discord PMs and I do agree there are a couple of weird things related to the numbers jumping around a bit(in a similar fashion) that could be the result of a bug. I'm going to dig a bit deeper on that particular issue.

However, that was not at all what your original post asserted. You asserted that Confessor damage was much lower than Archer damage, which is both true and false depending on the situation. Zatch may not have put it eloquently in his first response but he was wanting to stress that the comparison you were trying to make didn't really give any good evidence if you've played each class.

A bit of this is probably somewhat language barrier related either way.

You've definitely given me a good reminder of why I tend to not try and discuss/help some people when my first inclination is that they really just want to complain. You had some valid concerns related to some of the damage value generation we were seeing but really it is a different topic itself and is not really related to confessor being the "worst damage class in CF".

cause everyone of that guild explain me that im playing bad thats the reason of all my issues sorry if i'm wrong but that's nearly to insulting

i will break this here because you dont get everything what all members of the guild do discord/ingame etc.

and yes again the start off the topic is not with the right title i agree 

31 minutes ago, R3kk5 said:

yes and i want to know why ?I just felt it that way but i got it its just for real a visual bug in the combat logs a way difference informations about the damage i would know why im doing 336 crits for example but it isnt a crit its a normal hit in the video is it showing off the visuals thats a crit hit

it's just completely different now what i wrote before because the visuals that the game shows off was confuse me

the quote above thats the soloution of the my issue thank you to all others who tried to help me for real and not try to engage the player

Edited by R3kk5

Just now, R3kk5 said:

cause everyone of that guild explain me that im playing bad thats the reason of all my issues sorry if i'm wrong but that's nearly to insulting

i will break this here because you dont get everything what all members of the guild do

There were just two Winterblades in this thread(Myself and Zatch). If someone from Winterblades was harassing you in PMs or something outside of what I can see on here, please let me know and I will address it because that is unacceptable and most definitely is not tolerated.

C4sIZDW.gif

5 minutes ago, Phylor.the.Jester said:

There were just two Winterblades in this thread(Myself and Zatch). If someone from Winterblades was harassing you in PMs or something outside of what I can see on here, please let me know and I will address it because that is unacceptable and most definitely is not tolerated.

the behavior is reflected again just one time but enough that i will not discuss this anymore with some Winterblades the chance is highly to get the same answers in forum like in discord or in-game

11 minutes ago, R3kk5 said:

i will break this here because you dont get everything what all members of the guild do discord/ingame etc.

Edited by R3kk5

• Pann locked this topic