Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Surelia

Beneficial harvest power...

I think when it triggers you recover stamina and your critical chance and beneficial harvest chance increase for that type of harvest (ore, stone, wood ...). Check those stats with and without the buff active and you should see the change.

thats beneficial harvest - my question was about the beneficial harvest power. so is the loottable only influenced by crit harvest amount or is that also influencing rolls on crit table or is there a beneficial table?

you can get a beneficial Harvest witch means the you recover Stamina and get a buff on your critchance. the higher the power, the higher is the Stamina you get and the critchance you get

The Beneficial harvest power is the "stength" of the buff as @Zirone said. With better critical chance you have a higher possibility to roll the critical harvest table where the highest qualities are, that's all the influence on what you will get as far as I know.

the amount of ressources you get out of the note is only influenced by the critical chance/amount. Benefical buff has no influence on the amount or the quality of ressources, as far as i know

basically there are tooltips on mostly everything now, still they are in a pre-alpha state sometimes tho. But guess that will be sth of the last things to polish and for now i am good with it.

This is a table for a rank 9 node. (From like 3 years ago directly from a Blair Post. 

unknown.png

Bottom line. The 0% Critical table is what gets rolled if you get a crit. It is rolled the number of times equal to your Crit amount stat +1. So with a capped Crit amount of 5 you would get 6 rolls on this table. 

Bene harvest power is just like what was said above it is the amount of a buff you get when you have bene harvest buff rolling after getting the node in the third page of harvesting. It affects the value of the buff you get which If I remember correctly starts at around 12% (Mind is fuzzy on the exact amount. Might be as low as 10% and as high as 15%)

This number was Massively nerfed when they bugfixed in like 5,8-9 and took out the wildly inflated numbers we had for years. It seriously needs looking at in a balance pass for harvesting. It feels puny now. Even with good gear weighted towards it. 

They did a lot of changes in the skills for harvesting in 5.110, pips available only through skill training and such, so I guess the also changed all these numbers. We'll need to see how it works in the end, after several weeks / months of passive training...

Its crit chance and you basically gotta be able to destroy the node within 30 seconds of activation the buff to get the affect of it since you only crit on last hit.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

9 hours ago, veeshan said:

Its crit chance and you basically gotta be able to destroy the node within 30 seconds of activation the buff to get the affect of it since you only crit on last hit.

I miss when the skill tree was bugged and the buff lasted for almost 3 minutes. :)

12 hours ago, veeshan said:

That's why Skinners are limited , The mobs have to be killed prior . But then the problem is they disappear if it's too long 

10 hours ago, yianni said:

That's why Skinners are limited , The mobs have to be killed prior . But then the problem is they disappear if it's too long 

Yeah skinner get shafted, when i harvested i would put 10 nodes on 5% hp and then smash them all incase it proced :P

Veeshan Midst of UXA