Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

ACE Q&A for September - Official discussion thread

22 hours ago, ShadowwBoi13 said:

So is the 5.11 in 2020 the LIVE server update? or when its gonna hit TEST? and if it is the LIVE update time frame, when can we expect some 5.11 patches on TEST?

Don't quote me but I believe they said they'd bring new features up on TEST here and there individually or whatever with the big patch milestone happening by end of Feb 2020. Some of the new features seem dependent on others so I imagine TEST will have everything at some point prior to going to LIVE.

16 hours ago, APE said:

Don't quote me but I believe they said they'd bring new features up on TEST here and there individually or whatever with the big patch milestone happening by end of Feb 2020. Some of the new features seem dependent on others so I imagine TEST will have everything at some point prior to going to LIVE.

Now you got me thinking. I was under the impression that they were going to exclusively work on alpha and so we would not see new features trickle into test. It would be all at once. I just don't have the time to waste rewatching it. ~shrugs~

3 minutes ago, mystafyi said:

Now you got me thinking. I was under the impression that they were going to exclusively work on alpha and so we would not see new features trickle into test. It would be all at once. I just don't have the time to waste rewatching it. ~shrugs~

IhhQKY6.gif

Sweet! There is hope for playing a frostweaver at Christmas. But seriously, that's great news. I was happy to hear the last Q&A, then I got sad realizing stagnation till Feb, now happy again.