Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
macavity

Alpha 1 Starts Summer 2015 (Mod Edit To Avoid Confusion)

There is a typo somewhere and I hope it is the FAQ section.

This is from the Kickstarter page;

* The core module is estimated to be delivered by Winter 2016. First release (with partial functionality) will begin alpha testing in late Summer 2015.

Me, My brother both purchased the 500$ for support & Alpha 1 Access and 175$ for a friend for Alpha 2 access.

We have to help them reach 800,000$ so the game can come to light!

The core module is estimated to be delivered by Winter 2016. First release (with partial functionality) will begin alpha testing in late Summer 2015.  

Edited by Helix

$425 for alpha 1, $150 for alpha 2 on the limited versions otherwise if they sell out its $500, $175

If your one of those players that doesn't mind getting wiped and are off to just test then its a solid buy.  If you hate wipes and crashes and bugs, then the $30 limited Beta 2 is a great buy for the full retail game and access to beta

Yes, I am still looking for a guild to play Crowfall with when it releases into beta and into full game.  I play during some strange hours, mostly 6-9a, 5-9p Eastern time and 9p-6am as well on a few days.  Could help with defending a town created in a campaign during those off hours though.

DECEMBER OF 2016 ...MEANS SUMMER OF 2017 ...OVER 2 YEARS AWAY ?????   WASTED 30DAYS WATCHING THIS COUNTDOWN

You have been a member since yesterday I don't think you can really call the wasted 30 day card lol.

As for the summer 2016 it's very confusing considering the delivery date is expected to be Dec 2016. So in 6 months they will have all 3 alphas and 6 betas. :mellow:

Edited by Cheewy

YannMLq.png

You have been a member since yesterday I don't think you can really call the wasted 30 day card lol.

As for the summer 2016 it's very confusing considering the delivery date is expected to be Dec 2016. So in 6 months they will have all 3 alphas and 6 betas. :mellow:

Mistype on the Summer 2016, its 2015

LW_sig_concept2_zpsgdrsfl7n.jpg

DECEMBER OF 2016 ...MEANS SUMMER OF 2017 ...OVER 2 YEARS AWAY ?????   WASTED 30DAYS WATCHING THIS COUNTDOWN

ROFL, did you think the game was right around the corner because they were allowing you to sign up for beta? ACE are truly "master baiters".

Hook. Line. Sinker.

Edited by Helix