Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Staff

Better rewards

No one really cares about war stories, its a big meme in the community, but i know how to fix that, get rid of war story of the week and add in story of the campaign with the winner being able to name something in game, everyone will care then, youre welcome, ill take donations via paypal.

Edit: if this change was made you might see the first stormcaller compilation video from staff productions

Edited by Staff

hoayaga2.jpg

Just now, Staff said:

No one really cares about war stories, its a big meme in the community, but i know how to fix that, get rid of war story of the week and add in story of the campaign with the winner being able to name something in game, everyone will care then, youre welcome, ill take donations via paypal.

i care about warstories smh

49 minutes ago, Staff said:

....with the winner being able to name something in game....

so FOR FUN lets say chaos wins. which person on chaos gets to name something. all of them? all the guild leaders only? or just the top few who stood in the most circles?

this idea sounds nice on paper, but i couldn't image the time wasted by ACE to sort thru all the terrible names people come up with...  yikes.

21 minutes ago, Medicaid said:

so FOR FUN lets say chaos wins. which person on chaos gets to name something. all of them? all the guild leaders only? or just the top few who stood in the most circles?

this idea sounds nice on paper, but i couldn't image the time wasted by ACE to sort thru all the terrible names people come up with...  yikes.

why would they all name something? only 1 person wins crowns per story, same thing, and if theyre willing to sort through crappy names in twitch streams this is nothing

hoayaga2.jpg

6 hours ago, Medicaid said:

Read suggestion again. Replace weekly War Stories with overall Campaign Story. 1 winner.

However, now that you bring it up, they could very well start giving out other rewards besides the participation trophies. Naming lands, strongholds, POI, NPC, fallen heroes, whatever seems rather easy to implement and could be tailored to anything they are able to track (just about everything). Someone standing in a circle to help their faction win is doing a lot more then me currently. Not sure if they ever plan on having titles to earn, but seems like another relatively easy thing to do, even if they don't have the means currently to implement.