Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
copperfield

Wildstar Action Combat?

I'm extremely disappointed by the combat we saw in that presentation of the game. Huge AoE cones and a whirlwind attack that looks like something straight out of WoW.

Meh, I'm back on the edge with this project again.

Yeah... The fact that it's action combat AND that they haven't revealed anything about spells/abilities or how many spells/abilities we'll have makes me worried.

I feel like the combat is sadly gonna be a carbon copy of Wildstar and they know that people don't want that, so they don't reveal anything.

7ug90hM.png

developers nowadays have no balls.

not a single FPSMMO on the market.. except for slow fps mortal online and darkfall uw which is crap

FPSmmo should look  like this 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG6QDsAfLTQ

You're right. And it sucks  :(

This is a huge let down - and most likely a deal breaker for me. I guess Star Citizen is now the only promising MMO left in development that actually has the courage to reintroduce skill based FPS combat back into the market :/

It sucks, because the concept of this game sounded amazing.

Edited by Kaminaxus

Does character movement and combat look rather floaty to anyone else? That centaur certainly didn't look like it had any weight to it at all. 

Didn't seem that floaty to me. But remember, it's still early alpha footage.

So, from watching the gameplay video on MMORPG.com, you can clearly see that you will see your own telegraphs AND enemy telegraphs on the ground.

It's gonna be Wildstar all over again, but multiplied by 100 in sieges and other mass PvP. People will say "you can just disable it", but if you want to be competitive, that's not really an option since you'll be gimping yourself.

Why, ArtCraft? WHY?

7ug90hM.png

So, from watching the gameplay video on MMORPG.com, you can clearly see that you will see your own telegraphs AND enemy telegraphs on the ground.

It's gonna be Wildstar all over again, but multiplied by 100 in sieges and other mass PvP. People will say "you can just disable it", but if you want to be competitive, that's not really an option since you'll be gimping yourself.

Why, ArtCraft? WHY?

You do realize that they are completely open to suggestion? Nothing is permanent.

(you)

hJDP10K.jpg

"In any fight, it's the guy who's willing to die that's gonna win that inch."