Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sadic

A few quality of life improvements I'd like to see.

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone, first post here so please be nice!

I recently got the game and started testing, been loving it and I see a TON of potential, which makes me happy; but I would like to point to a few quality of life improvements I'd like to see:

1) The launcher should have an option to remember my account name at least, and an option to "trust this device" regarding the 2FA.

2) The talents tree could have better UI regarding what the new powers and abilities each new talent unlocks, it's not so clear or intuitive.

3) And not sure if this is even possible, but could we get the option to zoom out a little more? Something like twice what we currently have, or a 50% more would be nice... it's really difficult to have a decent spatial awareness as it is.

4) An option to "auto-order" the inventory would be nice, being able to chose by "name", "size" or "type" would be even better.

Thanks for reading, hope this things weren't posted a million times already.

Edit: having a web based "talent's tree planner" would be glorious.

Edited by Sadic

20 hours ago, Sadic said:

Hello everyone, first post here so please be nice!

I recently got the game and started testing, been loving it and I see a TON of potential, which makes me happy; but I would like to point to a few quality of life improvements I'd like to see:

1) The launcher should have an option to remember my account name at least, and an option to "trust this device" regarding the 2FA.

2) The talents tree could have better UI regarding what the new powers and abilities each new talent unlocks, it's not so clear or intuitive.

3) And not sure if this is even possible, but could we get the option to zoom out a little more? Something like twice what we currently have, or a 50% more would be nice... it's really difficult to have a decent spatial awareness as it is.

4) An option to "auto-order" the inventory would be nice, being able to chose by "name", "size" or "type" would be even better.

Thanks for reading, hope this things weren't posted a million times already.

Edit: having a web based "talent's tree planner" would be glorious.

Welcome to the forums.

I think these are all good suggestions. I suppose that some of them are already on the list of the developers - we are just not there yet. But since we are getting nearer to the development stage in which optimization and quality of life will be the main topic (early next year), I'd say it's the right time to start making this kind of suggestions seriously. So, well done.  👍 And if you find more, share them, too. :)

Have fun, good luck
Kraahk

2W1ZHpA.jpg

I want to give my support to these suggestions. It's like you read my mind! ❤️

Pro crow in the makings 😉. Extreme newbie for the time being ❤️. MMORPGamer since 2003.

Most of these suggestions are rather good…

On number 3 though I disagree.  I think it's actually a good part of the game that you have to orientate yourself using the camera often, since its also your to hit then it's a choic eyou make to keep on target and thus have the danger of "tunneling" or orientating yourself.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos