Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Gold Patron bundle upgrade?

Gagaween

When I go to claim my bundle, it warns me that I can't upgrade once I claim.
According to the FAQ, you should only have to pay the difference for the upgrade and that it will be reflected on the store.
When I go to the store, it wants to charge me $200 for the bundle, it is not reflecting the money I already spent as a Gold patron.

a. What's the difference between the gold patron bundle and the adventures bundle?
b. How do I upgrade?

34 minutes ago, Gagaween said:

When I go to claim my bundle, it warns me that I can't upgrade once I claim.
According to the FAQ, you should only have to pay the difference for the upgrade and that it will be reflected on the store.
When I go to the store, it wants to charge me $200 for the bundle, it is not reflecting the money I already spent as a Gold patron.

a. What's the difference between the gold patron bundle and the adventures bundle?
b. How do I upgrade?

Hi Gagaween and welcome back to the forums.

Before 2018 Crowfall offered backer bundles. Since you didn't mention the era of your bundle, I can't tell you what it includes. But you can see a sheet with all the different bundle contents in Caenth's Pledge Reward Comparison.

Once the development of the game was fully backed, the backer bundles got retired and the pre-sale packages were introduced.

We are usually able to upgrade our bundles as long as they are not retired. So currently, having a Patron pack, you could upgrade to Pioneer or Adventurer.

Backer bundles from before 2018 can not be upgraded, since they are retired. It wouldn't make much sense in most cases anyways, because the older bundles usually had a higher content value.

The individual backer level (= test access level + forum badge) is mostly defined by the sum total you spent on the shop. So you can increase this level without buying/upgrading to a certain bundle, but by just buying anything until you hit the next mark.

It is currently not necessary to unpack ("consume") your bundle in order to be able to participate in the playtest or to use those contents that are already available ingame. So there is really no reason to do it. It will be necessary once the game launches, in order to get access to your digital game copy.

If you are interested in a specific contect provided by the Adventurer package, you could try to contact support@crowfall.com, asking them if they would be willing to exchange it for something else that is part of your gold bundle.

Hope this helps so far

Have fun, good luck
Kraahk

Edited by Kraahk