COVID-19 COMMUNITY UPDATE

Spoiler

animation_79.gif

Social Media Mentions of the ROME Guild/Community:

🚨 Currently tweet embedding does not work on this forum. 🚨

rometweetgiffinal.gif

ROME Streaming on Twitch:

animation_85.gif

Watch Truestory242 or Archesius on Twitch today!

LEGIO I AMERICAE ROSTER BREAKDOWN:

COHORT I: PHOENIX GUARD 

Spoiler

623bLA7.gif

COHORT II: DOOMSAYERS

Spoiler

animation_40.gif

COHORT III: ASTRAL ANVILS

Spoiler

animation_41.gif

COHORT IV: DRAGON LORDS

Spoiler

B2I1Sg9.gif

animation_39.gif

If you have any questions regarding the ROME application process
please reply to this thread or feel free to send the OP a direct message. 

Information regarding other inquiries:

Spoiler

Send a private message to Co-GM 
(Kilimanjaro#6443) via Discord if you have any questions or concerns. 

Approved applicants will receive a custom profile picture to
represent ROME on the official Crowfall Community Forums:

HiXCEiu.gif

👉ROMAN PROSPECTS PLEASE APPLY HERE

Edited by Archaos

6 hours ago, BillyTheTort said:

Hi I put in a application on your website! nice infographic man I like the Roman style this is pretty cool lol 

Great to hear. You'll be contacted via Discord soon regarding an interview. 

2 hours ago, pamintandrei said:

Welcome to crowfall, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Thank you pamintandrei, much appreciated. We're glad to be here to support this exciting and ambitious title. 

4 hours ago, Audin said:

I hope to see you all rolling out Centaurs so you all will be in Roman inspired armor.

Indeed. I saw this concept art, looks like the Crowfall artists were inspired by Legionary-esk looks. 

Centaur_lineup_021.jpg

2 hours ago, Yumx said:

Good luck in Crowfall, hope you guys stick around 😁

Thank you for the kind words, Yumx. 

27 minutes ago, Staff said:

ya'll got a discord to join?

Hey Staff, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'll follow-up with you privately. 

On 10/8/2019 at 4:54 PM, Archaos said:

Indeed. I saw this concept art, looks like the Crowfall artists were inspired by Legionary-esk looks. 

Centaur_lineup_021.jpg

I mean, the Centaur were called Legionnaires up until they split race-class locking, and their lore and culture are Roman inspired, too.  I'd be shocked if a guild called "Rome" doesn't end up fielding mostly Centaurs hah.

Feel free to say hello to Eldritch.  If you're a brand new guild and new players, we and Spectre Legion will be happy to help introduce you to Crowfall.  Nice to see Player 3 finally get some more attention.  We should have an active discord invite link in our guild post here if you care to say hi.

20 minutes ago, Deioth said:

Feel free to say hello to Eldritch.  If you're a brand new guild and new players, we and Spectre Legion will be happy to help introduce you to Crowfall.  Nice to see Player 3 finally get some more attention.  We should have an active discord invite link in our guild post here if you care to say hi.

Thank you for the kind words and salutations.

We're looking forward to becoming better acquainted with players and guilds alike in this Crowfall community. Cheers.

6 minutes ago, ZYBAK said:

Ruin?

Only to our enemies. 

6 minutes ago, ZYBAK said:

Here we go boys!

We're looking forward to the conflicts ahead. Glad to be here.

Edited by Archaos

The ROME recruitment trailer has been added to the original post. Despite Crowfall developments being slow, the Fellowship Gaming community is active and prospering in other titles. For instance, Ready Roulette, the Fellowship Gaming Chapter in Modern Warfare is currently engaged and recruiting. Furthermore, our community continues to expand across multiple video game titles, acquiring the best those player communities have to offer. 

We've come to the Crowfall community and we're here to stay. We can't wait to meet more fantastic players within this MMORPG. 

THREAD UPDATE

A new addition has been made to the original post. Read below to learn more about the latest changes. 

OP Highlights

• The first ROME Legion has finally been structured and concepted. Introducing LEGIO I AMERICAE, a North American cooperative of several ROME players.
  • Four cohorts with unique identities, heraldry, specializations and rosters have been added under the guild's recruitment trailer in the original post.

Cohort Titles

Between the four cohorts above there are a total of 27 vacancies. Apply to be a Roman today! Official rosters and a calendar update outlining guild events will come later. 

Thank you for your time.

Edited by Archaos

THREAD UPDATE

A new addition has been made to the original post. Read below to learn more about the latest changes. 

OP Highlights

• The ROME infographic has been updated with GM contact information and visual revisions. 
  • Four cohorts have been updated with new guild member assignments. 
  • The custom ROME profile picture template has been visually revised. 

New Romans to join the guild since last thread update...

@truestory242  (Astral Anvils)

@WolfeBurbank  (Dragon Lords)

@riverhippo (Astral Anvils)

@Gollum (Doomsayers)

@VERMLIN (Not yet assigned)

Romans, we salute you! Welcome to the ROME guild!

Edited by Archaos

Are you guys taking Crowfall newbies under your wing as well? I'm an experienced gamer, but freshly new to Crowfall. I'm looking for a guild to help me learn the ropes so that I can then help them and others out in kind.

6 hours ago, Saivar said:

Are you guys taking Crowfall newbies under your wing as well? I'm an experienced gamer, but freshly new to Crowfall. I'm looking for a guild to help me learn the ropes so that I can then help them and others out in kind.

Hi Saivar,

Indeed, we ASSIMILATE players of ALL skill-sets (new or experienced to Crowfall) into ROME. If you're willing to learn and eager to become a comrade, we'll help forge you into a proper player. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a private message. 

Good luck mate. 

Edited by Archaos