Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2 hours ago, excellogaming said:

So is there any way i can generate any referral code and invite my friend to join the game ?

There are several promo links out there. Usually from streamers or older crows. As far as I know you currently can't generate one yourself. If you got one, you should have gotten them via eMail. Of course you can try to contact support@crowfall.com and try to get one there (see below).

As far as I know, there won't be any opportunities to get people into the final game for free. There are several ways to get a discount and/or free access to the pre-release tests, though.

• Register an account on crowfall.com and you will be invited to one of the later free but closed beta tests (maybe next year). This opportunity may close at some time in the future.
  • Join a guild via the website guild interface AFTER creating an account, to get a 10% discount on your next purchase (including game bundles). This may be reduced to 5% and finally 0% later, but currently it's 10%. Use mine (CoR) if you want to and leave once you found a real guild.
  • Use a referral code/link WHILE registering an account, to get an individual discount on your next purchase. Some streamers can provide them for example (like rufio or zybak), usually 5-10% (doesnt stack with guild discounts).

Have fun, good luck
Kraahk

Edited by Kraahk

2W1ZHpA.jpg
EU-Support-Guild - Join to get a 10% discount on Crowfall - get connected and any of your questions answered ... maybe ;)
Join - Discord Channel 

1 hour ago, Bzra said:

Right, I forgot. Thanks for that. I just checked it to be sure and it works. You can also just enter the account name in the referral code field during registration.

It's case sensitive, so capital letters need to be written in capital letters. It provides a 10% bonus during checkout of the first purchase after registration. Not stackable with guild or stream-promo discounts.

2W1ZHpA.jpg
EU-Support-Guild - Join to get a 10% discount on Crowfall - get connected and any of your questions answered ... maybe ;)
Join - Discord Channel 

On 10/12/2019 at 1:47 PM, Kraahk said:

There are several promo links out there. Usually from streamers or older crows. As far as I know you currently can't generate one yourself. If you got one, you should have gotten them via eMail. Of course you can try to contact support@crowfall.com and try to get one there (see below).

As far as I know, there won't be any opportunities to get people into the final game for free. There are several ways to get a discount and/or free access to the pre-release tests, though.

• Register an account on crowfall.com and you will be invited to one of the later free but closed beta tests (maybe next year). This opportunity may close at some time in the future.
  • Join a guild via the website guild interface AFTER creating an account, to get a 10% discount on your next purchase (including game bundles). This may be reduced to 5% and finally 0% later, but currently it's 10%. Use mine (CoR) if you want to and leave once you found a real guild.
  • Use a referral code/link WHILE registering an account, to get an individual discount on your next purchase. Some streamers can provide them for example (like rufio or zybak), usually 5-10% (doesnt stack with guild discounts).

Have fun, good luck
Kraahk

So i recently asked my 2 friends to join the game and they both bought the game and now waiting on access key, can you tell me if they use my referral do i get any rewards ? and how long do they have to wait for access key after they get account verify notification.

Edited by excellogaming
2 hours ago, excellogaming said:

So i recently asked my 2 friends to join the game and they both bought the game and now waiting on access key, can you tell me if they use my referral do i get any rewards ? and how long do they have to wait for access key after they get account verify notification.

They won't get a special access key. The access level is bound to the account. They just need to log in to the crowfall.com website and download the LIVE client on this page.
The site will automatically check wether they are allowed to use the playtest environment or not. If there are any problems with connecting to it, it is recommended to contact support@crowfall.com, and they will help to get in.

There have been codes that were able to provide rewards to the one sharing them, but as far as I know the current basic referral codes, as shown above, provide a discount to the buyer alone. Still a good deal in my opinion. And of course this may change in the future for future codes you may get access to.

Besides that, joining a guild currently provides later rewards to the guild wallet. So, if you want rewards, it can be usefull to create your own guild and invite your friends to join it. You can find more informations about this in this news info.

Have fun, good luck
Kraahk

2W1ZHpA.jpg
Join - Discord Channel