Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Deioth

What It's Like to Play NA Order in 5.100

This is what the 2nd/3rd campaign in a row you’ve chosen Order, the significantly under populated faction on NA? Can’t really cry about numbers when you are intentionally putting yourselves in that position. I only ever see 2 order guilds cooperating with each other. There’s some other small guilds and randoms out there, maybe try to get them working with you? Or befriend Vanguard from EU and have them show you how to steam roll. They do have the best stormcaller in the game after all.

If you want better vessels there are several people in balance and chaos that would roll top end bodies for you. My necro is maxed and geared. I’d gladly roll you whatever you want, just bring me the ingredients (including philo stone, don’t have max alchemy yet). Have a fully maxed and geared jeweler as well, will roll those up for you too. 

Back capping is always going to happen. Most times it’s happening in an effort to find the player(s) doing it for PvP purposes. But points are the objective so capping is required if you want to win. Ragging on people for capping is petty.

From fighting you guys, you’re tanky but lack burst dps. And what dps you do have isn’t focused together on one target. This game doesn’t play like others, it takes some time to break those bad tab target habits. Take the advice from players who’ve been here awhile. You’ll have more fun. And that’s what it’s all about. 

Go to YouTube, type;

"Obie Trice - Cry Now"

or

"Justin Timberlake - Cry Me A River"

or

"Ariana Grande - No Tears Left To Cry"

Then... let it all out.

21 hours ago, Staff said:

What the average balance player feels like when fighting chaos

Gimme some time baby and I can find a good one showing what it's like for us to fight WHoA ;)

9 hours ago, oneply said:

This is what the 2nd/3rd campaign in a row you’ve chosen Order, the significantly under populated faction on NA? Can’t really cry about numbers when you are intentionally putting yourselves in that position. I only ever see 2 order guilds cooperating with each other. There’s some other small guilds and randoms out there, maybe try to get them working with you? Or befriend Vanguard from EU and have them show you how to steam roll. They do have the best stormcaller in the game after all.

If you want better vessels there are several people in balance and chaos that would roll top end bodies for you. My necro is maxed and geared. I’d gladly roll you whatever you want, just bring me the ingredients (including philo stone, don’t have max alchemy yet). Have a fully maxed and geared jeweler as well, will roll those up for you too. 

Back capping is always going to happen. Most times it’s happening in an effort to find the player(s) doing it for PvP purposes. But points are the objective so capping is required if you want to win. Ragging on people for capping is petty.

From fighting you guys, you’re tanky but lack burst dps. And what dps you do have isn’t focused together on one target. This game doesn’t play like others, it takes some time to break those bad tab target habits. Take the advice from players who’ve been here awhile. You’ll have more fun. And that’s what it’s all about. 

JNwlyNx.png

Yeah, I joined Order at random and had to get pointers from Balance (Staff). Found out the two most veteran and geared guilds banded together on Balance. Then they got the best guild in the game to come and fight with them from EU when that didn't work. Then add the numbers and toxicity of Chaos in the chat... Great game but horrible gamers in it rn. This is all just testing but there are people too afraid to lose like it matters. Fragile ego's. Very excited for when the game releases though. 

8 minutes ago, Drizzzy said:

Yeah, I joined Order at random and had to get pointers from Balance (Staff). Found out the two most veteran and geared guilds banded together on Balance. Then they got the best guild in the game to come and fight with them from EU when that didn't work. Then add the numbers and toxicity of Chaos in the chat... Great game but horrible gamers in it rn. This is all just testing but there are people too afraid to lose like it matters. Fragile ego's. Very excited for when the game releases though. 

best meme in this thread so far tbh

hoayaga2.jpg