Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Building in the EK

Hey guys this may have been addressed already, and maybe the answer is as simple as: "It will be added or improved at a later date" But I was playing around with the building bit in EK with all the fort bits and ends they give you when you get the backers pack but every time I am trying to get my ramps, or what have you to the ground it tells me "this object cannot be lowered to this point" and won't let me place it leaving ramps...feet off the ground looking ridiculous...am I missing something? I can't find much info online yet of course. I may add a SS later if I am not making sense

Edit: Is there a good EK fort building guide anywhere for beginners?

Edited by UnWiselyWords

27 minutes ago, UnWiselyWords said:

it tells me "this object cannot be lowered to this point" and won't let me place it leaving ramps...feet off the ground looking ridiculous...am I missing something?

No, you are missing nothing. Several leveling limits have been tested up to now. From nearly no ability to put the base underground up to being able to nearly let them vanish completely. This is just the current iteration. As far as we know, the whole building stuff is more or less on hold. With all development focus going into finishing 5.110, this is unlikely to change before early to midth 2020. Nevertheless, make sure to put your feedback in the according feedback thread, so it will find it's way into the QA list for later.

(By the way, this here is the crafting subforums. There is a specific EK subforum. If you use the report button on your posting, you can request this thread to be moved over there.)