Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Zero to Hero: Level up! - Official discussion thread

In preparation for the Decapathon2@furriousbeardshow and I are doing a special live stream with tips for quickly leveling a new character. All new Crows and "Crowfall Curious" are invited to tune in and ask lots of questions; Crowvets are welcome to tune in and answer lots of questions! 

Saturday, Oct. 26, 2 pm CDT: https://www.twitch.tv/crowfallgame

UPDATE: 
Getting battle-ready article published 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

Thanks for doing this Pan!  Not a real twitch user, but those links expire after 14 days or something correct?  Any chance you will upload it to the YouTube page as well so I can link it to friends and new recruits in future times down the road?  

-The Legion shall forever be reborn

qliewl5.png

19 hours ago, ConstantineX said:

Thanks for doing this Pan!  Not a real twitch user, but those links expire after 14 days or something correct?  Any chance you will upload it to the YouTube page as well so I can link it to friends and new recruits in future times down the road?  

Yes, we'll add the video to the Getting Started in Crowfall playlist on our YouTube channel. Speaking of, if you see any videos or streams that you have found helpful, please let us know so that we can add them to the playlist. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

I watched the saved video on your twitch channel. I liked it. But the breaks were really annoying. Up to half a minute advertisement each 10 minutes on a more than 2 hour video, that's really annoying. I don't know if you can change this in your account settings - but if you can, it would be really great. Otherwise i would suggest to increase the information density in future streams like that. As an old crow I watched it completely, and got rewarded with a special info drop. But if I wouldn't have been deep into Crowfall, i would surely have turned it off after maybe the fourth advertisement.

2W1ZHpA.jpg

23 minutes ago, Arkade said:

What info drop? I listened to it, but didn't hear anything new.

Depending on ones interests, it may only be a small one. I'll send it to you in private. The others will need to watch the video. Or do more for the community, like you. ;)

2W1ZHpA.jpg

1 minute ago, Kraahk said:

Depending on ones interests, it may only be a small one. I'll send it to you in private. The others will need to watch the video. Or do more for the community, like you. ;)

reported