Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Warden or Brigand?

Battlex

Hey,

thinking about rolling an Warden or Brigand. I rly do like the stealth mechanics in pvp games, so my favorite would be the brigand. 

But after fighting alot with the Blackguard i know those stealth classes are good for ganking & 1v1 but not for group fights. 

I want a good class for group fights, so the warden is the way to go?

Or is the brigand better in group fights than the blackguard and i could give it a shot? 

Neu_Logo_Forum_Signature.png

Brigand is better than blackguard in groups, definitely. Warden is great for anti-stealth (especially is you spec for it), but doesn't have as much damage as Brigand or Archer, and also doesn't have a whole lot of utility outside of their suppress. It is tankier than either Brigand or Archer, though

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

2 hours ago, coolster50 said:

Brigand is better than blackguard in groups, definitely. Warden is great for anti-stealth (especially is you spec for it), but doesn't have as much damage as Brigand or Archer, and also doesn't have a whole lot of utility outside of their suppress. It is tankier than either Brigand or Archer, though

Nice! Then i'll give it a shot. 

Thank you 

15 hours ago, coolster50 said:

I wonder which race would be the best for brigand. I thought obviously the wood elf due to the high mobility. But i'd like to play human and have a question. 

If you skill on the human DEX you get critical chance and armor - on the wood elf you get crit chance and mitigation, right? I've read here " new-tech-brings-great-armor-changes " that leather armor brings a DMG bonus. 

So how much is this DMG bonus and how effective ist the human against wood elf in pvp? Is the high mobility better then the overall more tankyness and dmg bonus from the human? 

14 hours ago, Battlex said:

I wonder which race would be the best for brigand. I thought obviously the wood elf due to the high mobility. But i'd like to play human and have a question. 

If you skill on the human DEX you get critical chance and armor - on the wood elf you get crit chance and mitigation, right? I've read here " new-tech-brings-great-armor-changes " that leather armor brings a DMG bonus. 

So how much is this DMG bonus and how effective ist the human against wood elf in pvp? Is the high mobility better then the overall more tankyness and dmg bonus from the human? 

Mobility is better, Rangers are squishy and being able to get away is import. Wood-Elf is better for that, but I personally live and die by the Minotaur Brigand (mostly die, but that's beside the point). The leather dmg bonus is only 5%, iirc, so it isn't much and definitely doesn't make up for being squishier. I would advise against Human Ranger, mostly because they don't have the mobility of other races/classes.

Also, Attributes are dependent on Class, not Race, so DEX does Armor, Crit Chance, and Attack Power for both. The only difference is the Cap for the attributes (which can be raised with crafted vessels)

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.