Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bruskie

Just give me my barb

and things will be okay! I want to smash people in the head with an axe, or I want to cut off an arm.  cutting off an arm would be hella cool! I don't think I've seen a MMO with Limb loss yet. Shadowbane had Limb Wrecker, but I did not see arms Flopping on the ground...

Todd!  do you Barb bro?

and things will be okay! I want to smash people in the head with an axe, or I want to cut off an arm.  cutting off an arm would be hella cool! I don't think I've seen a MMO with Limb loss yet. Shadowbane had Limb Wrecker, but I did not see arms Flopping on the ground...

Todd!  do you Barb bro?

Bringing Atilla with you?

It will be entertaining to see B&I on a game again.

Been a while.

we have played a lot of games but never found one worth brining the B&I tags back. we hope this one will do. we are currently playing Life is feudal, but getting very board with it.

Nightstalker please!

This, who cares about barbs or minos, give us NS with options of procstalker / nukestalker.

P.S don't make the xbow animation suck this time.

Edited by nehemia

we have played a lot of games but never found one worth brining the B&I tags back. we hope this one will do. we are currently playing Life is feudal, but getting very board with it.

Sorry to hear that.  I don't think there are many games we haven't flown GoW tags in, but we've kept the same core of 12-15 people active for the last 12 years and just added to the rolls as we moved through games.

Longest stints were WoW (I blame WMD for that), SWTOR, and Currently AA with 2-3 months in about every other MMO released that had any PvP at all.  GoW tags the entire time. 

Currently we're active on WoW with a small group, with some in FF, a couple in SWTOR, and the majority in AA on Naima. We are also currently playing D3, H1Z1, and Smite.

Let us know what server you plan to land on.