Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello there!

Dualshanks

Hello Everyone,

I must say that I am excited to be a part of this community and game, like a lot of people I have gotten busy in life and have a nostalgic pang to get back into an MMORPG and what better MMO than Crowfall! 

Like a lot of people I joined classic wow, but don't believe it will have a steady customer base with the release of a new retail expansion in the future and the 'newness' feeling of the old content will eventually fizzle; then I thought hmmmm I really enjoyed WvWvW in Guild Wars 2 with the tide of battles swinging chaotically with bonebrain tactics that somehow work and members uniting to achieve an objective, but I don't believe there will be another GW2 expansion and GW3 is not planned at this point.

So I began my epic quest looking for a new MMORPG, something new, something with PvP and RvRvR, something which I can dedicate years to without it feeling old. There are a lot of exciting prospects out in the market, but unfortunately a lot of them are exactly that, prospects stuck in the conceptual stage... until I found a gameplay video on Crowfall. I must admit I was sceptical at first, not at the concept of the game (love the concept btw), but of the momentum. However after watching the monthly progress videos and seeing the passion in the game design and that the community is actively listened to; I knew this would be the game for me!

Bring on the fun!