Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Pann

MMORPG.com: Maturing Malleability

“Systematic flexibility is one of the key things I’m looking for from ArtCraft Entertainment, as they push towards the release version of Crowfall,” writes MMORPG.com’s Red Thomas. “The dynamic campaign system is the bedrock that I think this game-changer in the industry is going to hinge on, but that system only works well when there are systems in place that support multiple campaign types. It’ll also be important to ensure campaigns of even similar types play out differently.

Read Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes, Thomas’ latest article wherein he shares the scoop about his recent visit to ArtCraft HQ, shedding new light on upcoming features for Crowfall that include city building and the Divine Favor system.

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

1 hour ago, Pann said:

“Systematic flexibility is one of the key things I’m looking for from ArtCraft Entertainment, as they push towards the release version of Crowfall,” writes MMORPG.com’s Red Thomas. “The dynamic campaign system is the bedrock that I think this game-changer in the industry is going to hinge on, but that system only works well when there are systems in place that support multiple campaign types. It’ll also be important to ensure campaigns of even similar types play out differently.

Read Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes, Thomas’ latest article wherein he shares the scoop about his recent visit to ArtCraft HQ, shedding new light on upcoming features for Crowfall that include city building and the Divine Favor system.

"Another major system soon to be implemented in Crowfall is the city building mechanic.   Not quite what I thought it was when I first heard it, this is a mechanic that will have teams electing to build different types of structures in their captured keeps.  These structures will range from cosmetic to some that provide bonuses of various types."

So does this mean we have free-building on the city parcel (like eks)or will it be pre designed and we get to choose what features we want?

Edited by Marth

I've seen this question several times since the topic was touched upon in a live stream, but "they" won't let me talk about it yet. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

5 minutes ago, Pann said:

I've seen this question several times since the topic was touched upon in a live stream, but "they" won't let me talk about it yet. 

do a hang signal