Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone know how far down the pipeline adding Mount Models into the game are? I get they wanted core systems up but they have started cutting stuff that won't make release. I'd hate to see them have to rush mounts for them to come out as some clunky/buggy mess.

13 hours ago, Arkade said:

I'm pretty sure we'll be getting them in 5.110, which is scheduled to go live in February.

While I would love for this to be true, I cannot recall anytime the dev's have indicated mounts would be in 5.110 Was this mentioned on their private forum?

32 minutes ago, mystafyi said:

While I would love for this to be true, I cannot recall anytime the dev's have indicated mounts would be in 5.110 Was this mentioned on their private forum?

No, I haven't actually seen or heard anything to verify it. But we already have siege weapons that can be mounted, and pack animals will be in for caravans. It doesn't seem like that much of a stretch to add the mounts. The tech is there. 

Even if they aren't in 5.110, I would still expect them before launch.

Until the other day, we didn't know that the seasonal terrain changes would be in, so there's probably a lot of stuff in 5.110 that we don't know about yet.

3 hours ago, Arkade said:

Until the other day, we didn't know that the seasonal terrain changes would be in, so there's probably a lot of stuff in 5.110 that we don't know about yet.

Another great addition.

On 11/23/2019 at 6:39 PM, silhaku said:

Anyone know how far down the pipeline adding Mount Models into the game are? I get they wanted core systems up but they have started cutting stuff that won't make release. I'd hate to see them have to rush mounts for them to come out as some clunky/buggy mess.

Wait a minute. Are you tired of Crowfall's Aspect of the Cheetah? Ability mount jungletiger.png

7 hours ago, silhaku said:

a matter of fact I am :3

Indeed, I'm with you. It would level-up the experience quite a bit. 

On 11/27/2019 at 4:43 PM, APE said:

If they need ideas:

Ideas are rarely the limiting factor :P

Best mounts in an MMO award goes to GW2 right now (added in PoF expansion).

tiPrpwh.png