Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Anthrage

Kickstarter Total As Of 17:45 Central, 18:45 Eastern, Day 30 - 16K Backers!

So we pulled in about 68k more today? Not bad for day 4 and already funded.  I'm curious what the paypal option will bring in, too.

Probably a lot more funds as many use paypal so that will give another huge boost. I think we shall reach the first stretch goal once the paypal system is up this next week.

Probably a lot more funds as many use paypal so that will give another huge boost. I think we shall reach the first stretch goal once the paypal system is up this next week.

They've said that the PayPal will have it's own goals so as to not confuse everyone.

Check it out: http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/3332-paypal-coming-particularly-for-our-european-customers/

Edited by mal

My intention was to do at least one update a day once things slowed down, for round-number plateaus in dollar amount or backers, but I missed yesterday's unfortunately, up too late working in my first piece of Crowfall Fiction. Will try to get at least one out per day going forward. :)

I'd like you to keep up with this Anthrage with at least 1 SS a day if you can.  I know the contributions have slowed to a relative trickle but a daily record would still be nice.

AuxzkMc.png

I love the way devs are honest in their Kickstarter campaign. They promise the stuff they know they will be able to deliver and use realistic timetable for the estimated delivery dates. So far I think they've honoured all their pledges : countdown deadline, the content drop every tuesday and thursday, the reveal of all the archetypes within 2 months, etc. ... Flawless pathway I would say.

And I'm still amazed to see the number of backers for Crowfall! 10,000 people supporting the same project financially (and probably more than 100,000 fans following it) is something huge.  :)

Edited by courant101

I love the way devs are honest in their Kickstarter campaign. They promise the stuff they know they will be able to deliver and use realistic timetable for the estimated delivery dates. So far I think they've honoured all their pledges : countdown deadline, the content drop every tuesday and thursday, the reveal of all the archetypes within 2 months, etc. ... Flawless pathway I would say.

And I'm still amazed to see the number of backers for Crowfall! 10,000 people supporting the same project financially (and probably more than 100,000 fans following it) is something huge.  :)

You're absolutely right. 10,000 people willing to support us and believe in Crowfall at this point is a wonderful thing. It keeps the team energized and morale high! Every time that number increases you can hear a cheer across the office as we become one step closer to making an even better game. 

Thank you all for making this happen! I'm very excited to start achieving these stretch goals. With a bit of noise we can do it! 

Tully Ackland

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc. 

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

[Rules of Conduct]

You're absolutely right. 10,000 people willing to support us and believe in Crowfall at this point is a wonderful thing. It keeps the team energized and morale high! Every time that number increases you can hear a cheer across the office as we become one step closer to making an even better game. 

Thank you all for making this happen! I'm very excited to start achieving these stretch goals. With a bit of noise we can do it! 

Eric cheers the loudest doesn't he?

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"