Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Anthrage

Kickstarter Total As Of 17:45 Central, 18:45 Eastern, Day 30 - 16K Backers!

Looks like a lot of people chose to upgrade, not downgrade. Myself included. Good to see us get closer to the 800k.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

As we approach any Kickstarter funding goal (original or stretch), we'll have a new stretch goal put up.  Most likely we will go past 75% sometime this evening, so tomorrow is likely a good day for a stretch goal.

Looks like we're getting Stretch Goals tomorrow.. WhooooT!

OQa1xvz.png?1

lol ok.. I wonder if I'll still be able to steal directly from people's inventories.. hrmmm

;)Twitch - Twitter

RIP DOC GONZO

Standard sapphire was least downgraded. They either don't pay a lot of attention or they have so much money that they feel guilty taking the discount when someone else needs it more :)

Edited by oberon

Yep, 78%, and according to ArtCraft:

As we approach any Kickstarter funding goal (original or stretch), we'll have a new stretch goal put up.  Most likely we will go past 75% sometime this evening, so tomorrow is likely a good day for a stretch goal.

Which will be cool!